Date Posted: July 31, 2002
The first ten days of August (and perhaps as late as August 24) are going to be dominated by Pluto-Rahu opposition (and Pluto-Ketu conjunction). causing the Mid-East conflict to continue with more bloodshed and loss of human lives. In addition, during the same time, a possibility of the outbreak of a new wave of terrorism across Europe, USA, and some part of Middle-East is high, and the conflict between India and Pakistan will likely to intensify again during the same time period.
Major planetary configurations that are going to influence the world events in August are: Rahu-Pluto opposition and Ketu-Pluto conjunction (July 23-Aug 10), Uranus-Saturn ninefold conjunction (Aug 19-24), Pluto-Saturn (July 30-Aug 5) ninefold square, and Uranus-Rahu (Aug 25-31), Saturn-Rahu (Aug 25-28) ninefold trines. While the ninefold trines are favorable for prosperity and stability around the world during the last week of the month, the influence of opposition, conjunction and square will certainly dominate the world events with more uncertainly and anxiety during the first half of the month.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: Israel, Palestine, Pakistan, India, United States, Russia, China, and Europe. The terrorist activities (suicide bombings, etc.) and subsequent retaliation will likely to continue through the first two weeks of the month..
On a positive note, United States, Russia, China, and most of the pacific-rim countries (Japan and Korea in particular) are likely to enjoy more peaceful and prosperous time during the last week of the month. Technological areas are likely to experience significant progress via inventions and discoveries. Religious activities in the USA will likely to expand with a far more stability.
- United States of America: During the first week of August the ongoing corporate crime crisis is likely to continue with more new revelations. Bush administration will continue to be under pressure to resolve the domestic as well as international crisis. Due to continued terrorist activities and suicidal bombings in Israel and Palestinian area Bush administration is likely to come under intense international political pressure to resolve the crisis.
For President Bush, at least until the middle of the month, he may lose support for his policies (both foreign and domestic) even from republicans, and because of very close Pluto-Ketu conjunction in the ninefold ascendant of his birth chart, it would be a real challenge for him to handle the on going day-to-day activities without losing his reputation. Again from health standpoint, he must take extra care of his health and safety during this time.
The first week of August is certainly not favorable for Republic Party. However, during the last two weeks of August the differences between the democrats and republicans will surprisingly diminish to a point that a lot of positive developments are likely to take place at the capital hill breaking the usual political gridlock and leading to passage of more legislative bills that the country is in a true need of..
· Russia: Overall the month of August is, again, likely to be very positive for Russia for its international and domestic policies. Mr. Putin and his administration will be successful in carrying out their political agenda.
· China, Hong Kong, and Pacific-rim countries: Except for the second week of August China is likely to enjoy a period of prosperity. Pacific-rim region (particularly Japan and Korea) will do well economically..
· Europe: For the entire continent the first half of August doesn’t look good. Economical conditions are likely to deteriorate due to unforeseen circumstances that could be caused by either or both natural and man-made calamities. In addition, an outbreak of a terrorist activity can not be ruled out.
· India and Pakistan: For the subcontinent the first half of August (especially until Aug 10) is not favorable from peace and stability standpoint. The tension along the border and cross-border terrorism will be on rise causing the concern for a potential threat of nuclear war between these two countries.
· Religion: During the second and third week of the month religions around the world, especially the churches in the United States, will be again on defensive in dealing with morality issues. Emergence of a new religious crisis is likely during the third week of the month.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: These can occur almost anytime and anywhere in the world during the first three weeks of August. However, the more likely period, in my opinion, will be until August 10, and then August 19 through 24. The areas that are more prone for such causes are: Europe, Israel, Palestine, India, and Pakistan along with some of the other Middle Eastern countries.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.