Date Posted: December 31, 2010
The important challenging planetary configurations for January include Jupiter-Rahu and Jupiter Ketu (Jan 22-30) squares, Neptune-Uranus (Dec 20 – Feb 12) and Neptune-Saturn (Dec 22 – Jan 25) ninefold squares and Uranus-Saturn (Jan 1-19) ninefold conjunction
And the auspicious planetary configurations for this month are: Uranus-Jupiter (Jan 1-11) conjunction, Uranus-Ketu ninefold trine (Jan 21-28); Uranus-Mars (Jan 10-12) and Uranus-Rahu ninefold sextiles.
The Neptune-Uranus and Neptune-Saturn ninefold squares will be challenging for the West–USA, and Western Europe from the national as well as global security standpoint since these squares have a potential to manifest themselves as a possible terror attack and increased covert activities. The natural as well as man-made calamities will be on rise during this period all around the world. The world financial markets will exhibit extreme volatility.
The Uranus-Saturn ninefold conjunction will become responsible for increased violence and casualties in the Middle East, particularly in Israel-Palestine, Afghanistan-Pakistan region and Iraq. Possibilities of natural as well as man-made calamities are high during this period all around the world.
The impact of the Jupiter-Rahu and Jupiter-Ketu squares will be reflected in new crises that religious authorities are likely to face during the last week of January.
The manifestation of the Uranus-Jupiter conjunction will be reflected in morality crisis in the United States during the first half of the month. This is a period of tremendous opportunity for a collective spiritual transformation for the society as this conjunction might force the society to revisit and review the existing social and moral norms and look into possibility of modifying them as a result.
During the latter part of the month, the auspicious ninefold trine and sextiles will continue to be responsible for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas of biotechnology, medicine, high tech and communication sciences. Also, the world economic growth will be reflected in rising financial markets.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: USA, Western Europe, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), Russia, and China.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
While President Obama’s operating planet Neptune opposes his natal lunar node Rahu, requiring him to deal with people of deception and separate deception from reality, his progressive ninefold Jupiter, being in the 8th (11th from the tenth) house of his ninefold progressive chart, should be able to help him in successfully govern the country. Although he is a tactful leader he may need to be more careful in dealing with foreign matters and dignitaries. During the latter half of the month, a homeland security crisis is likely to arise, and he will be tested to deal with it, and he is likely to be successful in that dealing.
The influence of the Uranus-Neptune and Neptune-Saturn ninefold squares will be reflected in not just only in rise in covert activities but also in a possible terror plot against the United States on the US soil. The homeland security may become more busy than normal. However, in my opinion, the country will remain safe. The Republic Party will continue to go through its transformation process. The Uranus-Jupiter conjunctions will be responsible for continued changes of religious norms and spiritual growth in the United States.
· Russia: During the most of January Russia will have political dealings with the United States. At times the friction between them may increase but overall the dealings will see the light of the day. Covert activities in Russia will be on rise, and social atmosphere may become more fearful. The man-made as well natural calamities are likely to occur during this month.
· Europe: The entire month will be marked with covert activities throughout the continent. The threat of a terrorist attack will remain high during the month. Also, the occurrences of natural and man-made calamities can not be ruled out. The first week of the month will be a test period for morality and religious norms. The third week may turn out to be a positive one from social reform and economical growth standpoints.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The entire month is not good for China from the governing the country standpoint. The political, social and economical atmosphere may get clouded with an air of uncertainty and fear. While the Neptune-Saturn ninefold square will test the will of the government the Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will manifest itself as a political challenge when it comes to dealing with the United States. The financial markets for Japan, Korea and other pacific-rim-countries will grow. However, the destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents can not be ruled out.
· Middle East: The Uranus-Saturn ninefold conjunction will become responsible for violence, terror attacks and social unrest, especially in Iraq, Iran, Israeli-Palestine and Afghan-Pakistani region during the first twenty days of January.
· Religion: The influence of the Uranus-Jupiter conjunction will be responsible for continued transformation of religious norms and spiritual growth all around the world. The will of the religious leaders will be tested, and if they don’t rise to the occasion with the appropriate response, they are likely to become history as the wave of spiritual force will dominate the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on January 1-19, 26-28.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model (based on 1900-2009 data), the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on January 1, 5-6, 10, 12, 14, 20, and 22.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.