Date Posted: May 31, 2007
June is going to be one of the rarest months when despite the continued violence in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine areas there will be positive events occurring all around the rest of the world that will far outweigh the negativity due to violence. The positive events may be reflected in continued economic growth, more peace and order due to political stability in most part of the world, phenomenal growth in scientific and technological fields due to innovations and discoveries in medicine, biotechnology, and communications. Also, occurrence of positive spiritual changes are very likely. These positive events will the manifestations of nine different trines and seven different sextiles. The only planetary configurations that will influence the world in a negative way will be: Neptune-Saturn regular (June 16-July 3) and Ketu-Saturn ninefold oppositions. The Neptune-Saturn opposition will certainly become responsible for world oil shortages, unrest in the Middle-East, more violence in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: Russia, China, Europe, United States, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Israel, and Palestine.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Since Pluto continues to quincunx his natal Saturn and Pluto being in the seventh house of his ninefold progressive chart along with Uranus, President Bush has been under pressure to yield to his opposition to change the course on Iraq War. If he doesn’t, he will be tremendously frustrated and isolated from the world to effectively govern the United States of America. Neptune’s continued opposition to his natal Venus means either he will be deceived by the people surrounding him or he will continue follow the strategy that will be severely tainted with illusion and deception. In addition, Uranus-Rahu conjunction in the fourth house of his progressive chart has been the cause of chaos in the White House. During June Bush Rahu will oppose his natal Mars, and this opposition is likely to manifest in direct open conflict between him and his party leaders as well as between him and the White House counsels. The White House will continue to be on defensive and President Bush will continue to do worse in public poll.
Neptune-Saturn opposition will become responsible for deceptive media events and deceptive politics during the second half of June. Oil prices are likely to rise rapidly in the second half of June. Relationships between the United States and major Middle East countries will likely to turn very sour. Involvement of the United States in Middle East will not only increase but will become very difficult to manage.
On a positive note, Neptune-Jupiter and Pluto-Jupiter ninefold trines (till June 11) will be responsible for moral awareness, expanded religious activities and spiritual growth; and Pluto-Saturn and Uranus-Saturn ninefold sextiles will be positive for scientific and technological breakthroughs.
For both republicans and democrats the entire month is reasonably positive. The republican party is likely to find its rhythm to deal with its current crisis. Democratic party will also be ready to come up with their agenda and stance on issues for the next presidential elections.
· Russia: In general, the second half of June will witness social unrest and frustration with the present government. The covert activities will continue to rise. The economic growth is likely to stall. Man-made and natural calamities are likely during the last two weeks of the month.
· Europe: In general, June is going to be a favorable month for the continent from economical growth and political stability standpoint. During the last two weeks, natural and man-made calamities are very likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China the last two weeks of the month may turn out to be catastrophic with respect to economy and general wellness of the society. Relationships between China and the United States will get worse during the same time. Nonetheless, economically the first two weeks of the month will be positive for China. For Japan and pacific-rim-countries, the entire month will likely to be favorable from the economical growth standpoint.
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel regions will continue unabated, especially during the latter half of the month. Oil supplies will be seriously disturbed and as a result, oil prices are going to be very volatile. Covert activities and killing behind the scenes will also increase. The second half of the month will prove to be very deadly for the region from violence standpoint. The notable dates for violence related activities are: June 16 – 30.
· Religion: The first two weeks of the month are positive for the religious activities all around the world. However, during the second half of the month, Neptune-Saturn opposition will manifest into new moral challenges that the religious leaders in most parts of the world must face to deal with their communities. This is the period when the conventional or traditional norms gets threatened and likely to be replaced with new age norms based on spirituality.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The second half of the month is not positive from both the natural and man-made disasters standpoint. The likely notable dates are: June 16 – 30.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on June 2, 10-12, 16-20, and 29.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.