Date Posted: May 31, 2009
The important challenging planetary configurations for June include Rahu-Mars and Ketu-Mars squares (June 2-4), Pluto-Rahu and Pluto-Ketu (June 4 -27) and Neptune-Uranus ninefold squares (May 28 – June 25), and Neptune-Saturn ninefold conjunction. The auspicious configurations include Neptune-Jupiter conjunction (May 14 – July 23) and Pluto-Saturn (June 9-17) ninefold trine.
The squares of Mars with lunar nodes will be responsible for increased violence in Middle East and possibly, also for, rising tension between India and Pakistan. In addition, social unrest and political crisis in Pakistan, and man-made and natural calamities all around the world will be the manifestations of these squares.
While the ninefold squares of Pluto with lunar nodes may become responsible for a new wave of violence in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel and Palestinian region, the increased tension between the United States and Russia will be due to the manifestation of the Neptune-Uranus ninefold square. In addition, the Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will likely to be responsible for rise in challenges in scientific and technological fields directly affecting the growth in rate of scientific and technological inventions and discoveries. United States and the Obama administration will be on defensive due to rise in new domestic and international challenges.
On a positive note, during the second week of the month, Pluto-Saturn ninefold trine will provide a temporary opportunity for a possible solution for Israel-Palestine conflict. Also, the violence in Afghanistan and Pakistan is likely to subside during the same week. For the entire month, the Neptune-Jupiter conjunction will be very auspicious for economical growth and increase in optimism for better future all around the world. June will also be good for religion and religious leaders from progress standpoint.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month would be: United States, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), Russia and China.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
For President Obama, his operating planet Ketu, is in the twelfth house of his progressive chart and in the second house of his ninefold progressive chart for June. As a result, he is likely to face more political challenges (supreme court nominee). However, the seventh house Jupiter in his progressive chart, and the third house Jupiter in his ninefold progressive chart will, due its (Jupiter’s) auspicious nature, provide him with a reasonable success in facing the political challenges. In addition, the transiting Jupiter will oppose his natal Uranus, and Jupiter being his major operating planet, he is likely to successfully deal with the most of the political crisis based on his moral conviction. The conjunction of transiting Rahu with his natal Jupiter will help him find right balance between the liberal and conservative approaches to solve country’s on going economical, judicial and political problems.
The Neptune-Jupiter auspicious conjunction will continue its manifestation in the form of religious and moral changes. It’s a huge transformation process that will profoundly influence the social and moral norms which we are accustomed to.
The Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will be responsible for increased challenges in areas of scientific and technology innovations. The friction between the USA and Russia as well as between USA and China is likely to increase.
· Russia: Due to ninefold squares of Pluto with the lunar nodes the country might face with a new social crisis. In addition, the Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will manifest itself in the form of an increased international political burden that the present administration must deal with. On the positive note, the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction is likely to keep people’s spirits high.
· Europe: The first week of the month is very challenging for the continent due to Mars squaring the lunar nodes. It may become responsible for economical crisis as well as for natural and man-made calamities. In addition, Pluto-lunar nodes ninefold squares will likely to cause increased tension between the countries with in the European Union. However, the auspicious Neptune-Jupiter conjunction may provide people with a source of hope and optimism to deal with the daily stressful life.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The entire month looks to be a neutral for China, Japan, and other countries in the region from economical progress standpoint. However, the political tension between USA and China may rise due to economic or other emerging international crisis.
· Middle East: The Pluto-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares and Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will contribute to increased violence in the Middle-East region (Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistani region) during the second, third and the last week of June.
· Religion: The Neptune-Jupiter conjunction will be very auspicious for increase in optimism for better future all around the world. The entire month is also good for religion and religious leaders from progress standpoint. New theosophical ideas are likely to receive favorable attention and as a result, they are likely to be implemented.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like wildfires, severe weather conditions, natural as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on June 2-4, 11-17, and during 23-30.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on June 1-4, 7-10, 12-13 and 22-24. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.