Date Posted: May 31, 2010
The important planetary configurations for June include: Neptune-Mars opposition (June 2-5), Uranus-Mars (June 5-8) and Neptune-Saturn (April 18 – July 10) quincunxes, Pluto-Saturn (May 26 – June 14) and Saturn-Rahu (June 28 – July 4) ninefold quincunxes, Neptune-Saturn (June 22 – July 7) ninefold square and Uranus-Jupiter conjunction (May 30 – June 16).. The auspicious planetary configurations include Pluto-Uranus (June 23 – July 19) and Neptune-Rahu (June 29 – July 17) ninefold sextiles.
The Neptune-Saturn quincunx and Neptune-Mars opposition will become responsible for increased covert activities in Middle East, Russia, Europe and China. The manifestation of Uranus-Mars quincunx will be reflected in political and social instability and natural and man-made calamities in the United States.
The Neptune-Saturn ninefold square is likely to become responsible for a temporary setback for republicans and conservatives in the United States and increased covert activities in Europe and Russia.
The auspicious ninefold sextiles will likely be the cause for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas such as biotechnology, medicine, high tech and space sciences as well as for world economic growth and increased political stability around the globe.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: Russia, China, United States, European countries, and Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel).
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
His operating planet Neptune, being stationed in the seventh house of his progressive chart, President Obama must deal with people of political spin and deception. With Mars-Neptune opposition (June 2-5) the manifestation of Neptune is likely to be very visible and will be reflected in a new crisis-like political event. In addition, Saturn in the seventh house of his ninefold progressive chart is not going to make it easy for him as his republican adversaries will keep on constant attack to prevent him in advancing his political agenda. However, the first house Jupiter in his ninefold progressive chart may provide him with necessary strength to overcome and prevail over his adversaries at least through the first half of the month. During June the transiting Neptune continues to oppose his natal Rahu, and as a result, he will more likely to be challenged by the staunch conservatives than the extreme liberals. Overall, June will be trying month for him. But towards the end of June he is likely to succeed and govern the country more effectively.
Because Mars will be in conjunction with his natal Uranus and Rahu during the first four days of June, those four days will turn out to be very crucial four days of 2010 for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if those conjunctions be reflected in stunning and dramatic political events demanding the very essence of his presidency to deal with them.
The Uranus-Mars quincunx (June 5-8) will be reflected in political chaos as well as dramatic changes on the political scene. Combined with Neptune-Mars opposition, the first week of June is going to be politically very dramatic and eventful. Financial markets will be extremely volatile during this period. In addition, the occurrences of natural and manmade calamities are likely during the same time. The Uranus-Jupiter conjunction in sidereal Pisces will certainly make its distinct mark on society from morality, the norms of morality and religion (the role of religion) standpoint. A serious and profound religious debate is likely to occur where people question the present usefulness of religious norms, and in that very process, the seeds of future spirituality will be reflected. In other world, this will mark the beginning of a major human spiritual evolution worldwide.
· Russia: The first week of June may prove to be very challenging and chaotic for the Russian government from political, social and economic standpoint. Covert activities will certainly be on rise during the entire month, and occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are more likely during the first two weeks of the month. The repercussions of Uranus-Jupiter conjunction may be reflected in unique spiritual expansion.
· Europe: The first week of June is likely to be very chaotic from social and economical progress standpoint. In addition, the manifestation of Jupiter-Uranus conjunction will be reflected in serious questioning of the religious norms and actions of authorities. During the first two weeks, the occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The first ten days are certainly not good for China from politics standpoint. During the same period friction between the USA and China will be on rise. From the economic expansion standpoint, the second half of the month is positive for the entire region. Financial markets will become extremely volatile. Destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents are also likely during the first ten days of the month.
· Middle East: During the first two weeks of the month, terrorism, violence, social unrest are likely to accelerate, especially in Israeli-Palestine and Afghan-Pakistani region. Also, religious authorities are likely to come under pressure as new wave of Woman’s freedom is likely to challenge the existing norms. The presence religious norms will also be indirectly questioned by people.
· Religion: The first half of the month will prove to be extremely challenging for conservative religious leaders as they will be facing the changing world with new demands for redefining the morality standards and norms due to the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in sidereal Pisces.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, heavy rains, air crashes, as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on June 2-14, 22-30.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on June 3-5, 9,12, 14-15, 17, 19, and 24.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.