Date Posted: February 28, 2005
For March the auspicious Pluto-Rahu trine and the Pluto-Ketu sextile are going to last through the entire month and the Neptune-Jupiter auspicious trine from March 7 through 10. These trines and sextile will be responsible for world prosperity, stability and peace. People will feel optimism for their future. The spirituality and religion are likely to enjoy headline news. However, the negative planetary configurations of Mars-Saturn (March 6-9) opposition and Mars-Rahu and Mars-Ketu squares (March 11-14) will be the cause for violence, suicide bombings, assassination attempts of world leader figures, and natural calamities like earthquakes and fires during the first half of the month, especially during the second week of the month. During March 6 through 9 increased friction between India and Pakistan is likely to manifest into a short term crisis situation.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: United States, Europe, Russia, Iraq, Middle Eastern countries including Israel and Palestine, India, and Pakistan.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
For president Bush, a positive Jupiter’s transit over his natal Moon will at least continue through the first week of March, and as a result, he will successfully overcome the negative forces to accomplish his both domestic (and to some extent) international political agenda and will continue to enjoy favorable ratings from American public. However, with Uranus quincunxing his natal Neptune (Mar 1-13) and Jupiter squaring his natal Sun towards the end of the month will certainly cause him some anguish to deal with his adversaries that include both democrats and conservative republicans.
Saturn’s stay in his ninefold eighth house is likely to cause unforeseen danger to his health, especially during the second half of the month. And therefore, it would be prudent of him to take extra precautions of his health and safety.
In general, except for the second week (Mar 6 – 14) of the month, March looks pretty good for the country. Financial markets are likely to exhibit bullishness. The spiritual and religious leaders are likely to accelerate their activities with positive accomplishments. Republican party will enjoy being more powerful and actually achieve something in terms of legislative victories or passages of bills. The squares between Mars and the lunar nodes (Mar 11-14) may manifest themselves in the form of violence, or natural disasters, or man-made disasters.
· Russia: For Putin administration the second half of the month (especially the last week) looks to be very positive. It will succeed in dealing with both domestic and international challenges.
· Europe: For Europe, except for the second week, the entire month is positive. The possibility of unrest, or suicide bombings, or terrorism, although not very likely, may occur during the second week of the month. Also, natural calamities are likely during the same period.
· Religion: Except for the first week of the month, the entire month looks very good for religions and religious leaders around the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The fierce squares between Mars and the lunar nodes (March 11-14) and Mars and Saturn (March 6-9) will certainly be responsible for both man-made and natural calamities during March. Thus, the first half of the month will be critical.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.