Date Posted: April 30, 2005
The month of May is likely to be dominated by the news of natural and man-made calamities, religion, renewed conflict between democrats and republicans on new domestic as well as international issues, and friction between USA and Russia. The significant planetary configurations for the month are: Saturn-Rahu/Ketu squares, Uranus-Jupiter and Pluto-Saturn quincunxes.
Other planetary configurations that are going to influence the month are: Uranus-Rahu ninefold and Uranus-Mars conjunctions, Ketu-Mars quincunx, Pluto-Saturn ninefold square, Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine, and Ketu-Saturn ninefold sextile.
The influence of Saturn’s squares with lunar nodes will be reflected in violence, unrest, suicide bombings, terrorism in Israel-Palestine and Middle-East area. The man-made and natural calamities will be the result of the manifestation of these squares. And the quincunx between Jupiter and Uranus will be responsible for challenges for world religions to accommodate the changes that will enhance the well being of people as a whole. The scientist may come under pressure in defending their theories and recommendations about matters that directly affect the environment and health. The Pluto-Saturn quincunx may become responsible for renewed violence, suicide bombings and social unrest in the middle east region, especially in Israel-Palestine region and Iraq.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: USA, Russia, Europe, Iraq, and Middle Eastern countries including Israel and Palestine..
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
While continued positive trine of Neptune with his natal Moon will keep helping President Bush to accomplish some of his political agenda, the Uranus opposition to his natal Mars, especially during the first half of the month, and Uranus quincunx natal Mercury and Pluto during the second half of the month will be responsible for the eruption of new international crisis (Russia, Middle east, and maybe China) that he must deal, or some sort of domestic political turmoil that he must resolve. Overall, he is going to have a mixed bag of results. The lunar node Rahu will trine his natal Uranus and Rahu during the second half of the month, and as a result, he is likely to succeed in getting his appointees or agenda approved by congress or American people.
Until May 23, Saturn is going to be in his ninefold eighth house, and it may cause unforeseen danger to his health. And therefore, it would be prudent of him to take extra precautions of his health and safety until May 23.
During May 13-17 Uranus will conjunct Mars, and that conjunction is likely to be manifested in either man-made or natural calamity in the United States. The Uranus-Rahu ninefold conjunction (May 22-31) will create an atmosphere of anxiety, frustration, and to some extent fear. Violence, bombings, and terrorism are also likely during the first, second and the last week of the month. Political snafus and renewed friction between USA and Russia are likely to occur during the second half of the month.
The last week of the month is certainly not good for the democrats. The conflict between democrats and republican leaders in both houses is likely to reach a new height in dealing with domestic issues.
· Russia: For Putin administration the middle half of the month will be extremely challenging. A possibility of either social or political turmoil can not be ruled out during that period. Covert activities will gain momentum and friction between USA and Russia will be renewed.
· Europe: Except for the second week (May 10-14) the entire month looks to be negative for the continent. The events such as social unrest, suicide bombings, or terrorism may occur during the last week of the month. Natural calamities are also likely during the same period.
· Religion: For religions and religious leaders around the world the first half of the month (May 1-17) will prove to be certainly challenging. The new Pope and other religious leaders will face difficulties in carrying out their agendas.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Pretty much the entire month is likely to be filled with natural and man-made disasters. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.