Date Posted: April 30, 2008
Some of the important planetary configurations for May are: Neptune-Rahu ninefold conjunction (April 15 – May 14), Mars-Pluto (May 9-13) quincunx, Pluto-Saturn (April 10 – May 11) trine, and Uranus-Jupiter (March 16 – June 2) sextile. In addition, Saturn-Rahu/Ketu (May 27 – June 2) and Uranus-Rahu/Ketu (May 26 – June 3) ninefold squares will be responsible in influencing the world events.
The auspicious Uranus-Jupiter sextile and Pluto-Saturn trine will provide for the political stability around the world. Particularly the Jupiter-Uranus sextile is very positive for bringing out a positive change in religious world by discarding the outdated and old non-useful norms and adapting to new ones. This has been obvious in the United States of America where the recent visit by the Pope is seen as a positive step of reconciliation between the victims of sex abuse scandal and the Vatican.
The Neptune-Rahu conjunction will continue to be responsible for significant social and political changes in Russia and China. These changes has been occurring since last month and will continue through May. These will have lasting impact on world politics and global economy. World financial markets will continue to be very volatile.
The Saturn-Rahu/Ketu (May 27 – June 2) and Uranus-Rahu/Ketu (May 26 – June 3) ninefold squares will be responsible for natural and man-made calamities in the Middle-East and the United States.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this period would be: Russia, China, United States, Iraq, Palestine and Israel.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
President Bush’s operating and the currently dominating planet Pluto will transit though the 8th house of his ninefold progressive chart until May 20, and then through the 7th house. As a result, till May 20, he will continue to be frustrated in his dealing with the international as well as domestic matters. Later he will be forced to directly confront with issues such as economy, post Iraq-war crisis and other political issues.
Also, after May 9th, with a new sub-cycle, the influence of Saturn becomes active as Saturn becomes the operating planet (until September 26, 2008). Transiting Saturn being in the 8th house of his ninefold progressive chart his ability to govern the country will be significantly decreased, and that will be reflected in him having extremely difficult time in dealing with the congress as well as with his own administration.
The Neptune-Rahu conjunction will be responsible for covert activities and it will keep CIA and FBI very busy. In politics what we see on the surface will totally be deceptive. The real maneuvering behind the scenes (which we may never know until sometimes in future is brought to light) will be mind boggling. The influence of this conjunction will have lasting impact on world politics and global economy. World financial markets will continue to be volatile.
The Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (May 26 – June 3) is not positive for the country. These squares are likely to manifest as natural or man-made calamities.
Uranus-Saturn ninefold conjunction is certainly not positive for the Bush administration and the conservative republicans. Bush administration may have to deal with yet another global crisis.
The Uranus-Jupiter sextile (all month) and Pluto-Saturn trine (till May 11) will provide for the political stability and spiritual evolution. Particularly the Jupiter-Uranus sextile is very positive for bringing out a positive change in religious world by discarding the outdated and old non-useful norms and adapting to new ones. This will be obvious in the United States of America where the religious norms will see the phenomenal shift.
Neptune-Uranus ninefold trine and Uranus-Jupiter auspicious sextile will be responsible for continued advances in technology and science.
Uranus-Jupiter sextile will continue transform the democratic party to a new level as it has been going through the political crisis of inconclusive democratic race for the front-runner. The final outcome will be certainly worth the trouble.
· Russia: The Neptune-Rahu conjunction (April 15 – May 14) will certainly be responsible for rise in covert activities, especially the ones that involve political dealings of Russia with its adversaries. The international politics will continue for new power struggle in Russia due to potential drastic political and social changes in Russia.
· Europe: The Uranus-Saturn ninefold conjunction may become responsible for new wave of friction between the United States and European Union. On the other hand, Pluto-Saturn trine and the Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine will keep things pretty much in order and will be responsible for economical growth and increased prosperity. However, the last week of the month may prove to be disastrous from natural and man-made calamities standpoint.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China the first half and the last week of the month will be very crucial to deal with both the domestic and international human rights issues. It may reflect in confusion and protest for Tibetan crisis resulting in violence in Beijing. In addition, the man-made and natural calamities are likely to occur during the last week of the month. For Japan and Pacific-rim countries, the month looks to be reasonably positive from economical progress standpoint.
· Middle East: The Neptune-Rahu conjunction will continue to be responsible for secret terrorist attacks and continued violence in Middle-East (Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistan region) during April 15 – May 14. Also, Mars-Mars quincunx, and Saturn-Rahu/Ketu and Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares will be responsible for intense fighting in Iraq and new wave of violence in Iran and Palestine-Israeli region.
· Religion: Uranus-Jupiter sextile (March 16 – June 2) will continue to be positive for most of the religions around the world. The changes in spiritual activities, especially in the United States, will bring out positive changes in religious world by discarding the outdated and old non-useful norms and adapting to new ones. And therefore these new activities, due to their momentum, will result in some significant achievements.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Although the entire month of May is likely to be filled with the calamities, the notable dates for calamities around the world are: May 9-13, 26-31.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on May 13, 16, 18-19, 24, 30-31.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.