Date Posted: October 31, 2002
With both Saturn and Venus being retrograde, a lot of us probably have been experiencing a low and perhaps frustrating period in relationships, dealings with others, and even in our daily chores. Now relax! With Pluto-Jupiter and Neptune-Rahu auspicious trines and Uranus (Nov 4) and Venus (Nov 21) becoming direct during November you will certainly see some positive changes occurring in your daily life.
Major planetary configurations that are going to influence news around the world in November are: Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition, Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx, Saturn-Pluto ninefold square; Pluto-Rahu, Uranus-Jupiter, and Rahu-Jupiter ninefold, and Pluto-Jupiter and Neptune-Rahu regular trines, and Pluto-Saturn, and Pluto-Ketu ninefold sextiles. The favorable ninefold trines and sextiles will be positive for world stability and prosperity. Although, the retrograde Saturn and Venus along with the squares and quincunx will likely to keep the lid on optimism with continued violence, the auspicious influence of trines and sextiles is expected to dominate with positive happenings. The world financial markets will turn bullish.
The countries that are likely to dominate media will be: Russia, Israel, Palestine, USA and possibly a few other Middle-East countries. Neptune-Saturn direct ninefold opposition will give rise to a flood of covert activities.
- United States of America: Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx will continue to create an environment of deception at workplaces, social gatherings, and political rallies. It would be difficult to separate reality from deception. The mid-term elections are likely to favor democrats. The relationship between Russia and USA (particularly Bush administration) will continue to stay strained. As predicted since last couple of months, President Bush and his administration will continue to face an uphill battle both at home (Republicans) and abroad (allies) in carrying out their agenda for overthrowing the Saddam Hussein’s regime, and he will be most likely end up abandoning his agenda.
The mid-term election results will show democrats gaining few additional seats in the House while retaining the majority in the Senate.
· Russia: Retrograde Saturn and Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition will create more challenging situations for Putin administration to face. The economic progress will be hindered.
· Europe: The month looks good for Europe with least amount of visible problems. However, covert political activities will likely to be on rise. There is a high probability of either natural or man-made calamity during the last week of the month.
· Religion: Although overall, the entire month looks very positive for religions, and religious activities, a likelihood of crisis-like event during the third week (Nov 15-23) can not be ruled out.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Except for the last week (Nov 25-Dec 3), November seems like a relatively stable month. The areas that might be affected by such calamities will be mostly Europe, Russia, Israel and Palestine.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.