Date Posted: October 31, 2012
The important challenging planetary configurations for November include Saturn-Rahu (Nov 21-24) ninefold opposition; Saturn-Rahu (Nov 1-4), Pluto-Saturn (Nov 8-14) ninefold quincunx and Uranus-Saturn (Nov 8-21) quincunx; Uranus-Saturn (Nov 14-17) ninefold square and Uranus-Mars (Nov 21-23) square. In addition, on November 13, there will be a total solar eclipse visible in continents of far-east Asia (east of India), eastern China, Pacific rim-countries, Australia and North America.
The manifestation of Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunx and opposition will be reflected in political or social unrest in Russia or China. Also, in the United State for the Republic Party and republicans it may prove to be prudent to stay on guard during this period.
The Pluto-Saturn ninefold quincunx will be responsible for an outbreak of violence and terrorist activities in Middle-East, a good possibility of natural as well as man-made calamities, and to some extent, war-like climate in some part of the world. Tension between Israelis and Palestinians will remain unabated.
The Uranus-Saturn quincunx will be responsible for increased friction between the United States of America and Russia or China.
The influence of the Uranus-Saturn ninefold square and Uranus-Mars square will be reflected in a sudden outbreak of an undesirable happening, and strong possibilities of both natural and man-made calamities in the United States of America, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Palestine and Israel.
The auspicious planetary configurations for November include Pluto-Uranus (Nov 18 – Dec 2) ninefold sextile. This sextile will be responsible for extraordinary time for technological discoveries and inventions. Expect some new important technological breakthroughs during this period. For the United States, in general, this period is going to be remarkable and very successful.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: United States, Russia, China, Middle-East (Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel region) and Europe.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Until December 24, President Obama’s operating planet is solely the Mercury. In his progressive chart, presently Mercury is in the fourth house (Scorpio) of his progressive chart and it will remain in the fourth house until November 19. Because Mercury becomes retrograde in sidereal Scorpio on November 7, and on November 19 it enters the third house (Libra) and remains in the third house for the rest of the month.. It becomes direct on November 27. As a result, as I mentioned in my presidential election prediction, he is likely to win the election with a narrow margin. However, since Mercury becomes retrograde on November 7 (on the election eve Mercury is stationary), in the event the election outcome is not decided on the election night, then the outcome could get dragged on until Mercury becomes direct on November 27.
During the second and the third week of November, the Uranus-Saturn quincunx will become responsible for increased tension between the liberals and conservatives, internal friction among the conservatives and republicans and economical volatility and instability. In addition, the undesirable influence of the total solar eclipse of November 13 is likely to be reflected in chaotic political situation.
The manifestations of the auspicious Pluto-Uranus ninefold trine will be reflected in positive breakthroughs in medical, high technology and biotechnology fields. In addition, most of the other technological areas are likely to make significant progress via inventions and discoveries.
· Russia: The manifestations of the Uranus-Saturn quincunx will be responsible for a new political and social crisis that will severely affect the economical and political environment of the country during the second and the third week of the month.
· Europe: The first and the last week of the month looks to be positive for the continent from the economy standpoint. However, during the second and the third week of the month, the economic as well as political situation will deteriorate.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, the first and the last week of the month looks to be positive from economical, social and political stability standpoint. Also, for the rest of the pacific-rim region and Japan the economical growth will be reflected in stable and rising financial markets.
· Middle East: The Uranus-Saturn quincunx and Pluto-Saturn ninefold quincunx along with Pluto-Mars conjunction and Uranus-Mars square will become responsible for violence and unrest in Middle East (especially in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine region) during the second and the the third week of the month. Also, during the same period, both the natural and man-made calamities (with violence) are very likely.
· Religion: The entire month may prove to be a neutral period for religion and religious activities around the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are very likely to occur during the second and the third week of the month.
Earthquakes: Based on the earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on November 4, 11-12, 16-17, 25 and 27-28.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.