Date Posted: August 31, 2010
The important challenging planetary configurations for September include Uranus-Mars quincunx (Sept 11-13), Saturn-Rahu/Ketu squares (Sept 21- Oct 1) and Uranus-Jupiter (Sept 7-28) conjunction. And the auspicious planetary configurations for September are: Pluto-Neptune (Sept 22 – Oct 15) and Saturn-Rahu (Sept 7-10) ninefold trines, Neptune-Mars (Sept 8-10) trine, Pluto-Uranus (Aug 12- Sept 8) and Pluto-Saturn (Sept 15-20) ninefold sextiles.
While the Uranus-Mars quincunx may become responsible for turbulent political or social situation in the United States, the squaring of the lunar nodes with Saturn may be reflected in volatile and chaotic atmosphere in Russia, China and to some extent in Europe. The occurrences of man-made and natural calamities as well as rise in violence in Middle East during the last ten days of September can not be ruled out.
The influence of Uranus-Jupiter conjunction may be reflected in challenges that the world religions (religious leaders) are likely to face. The open minded leaders who are willing to listen to new ideas and subsequently act on them are the ones that going to be responsible to transform our religious world to a new level. Others will fade away with time. In the United States religion may get used against achieving the political gains. The issue of the building of Mosque near the ground zero in New York may get momentum among other similar issues.
The auspicious ninefold sextiles will continue to be responsible for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas of biotechnology, medicine, high tech and communication sciences.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: The United States, Russia, China. Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel) and Europe.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
His operating planet Neptune, being retrograde and stationed in the seventh house of his progressive chart and with the Neptune’s opposition to his natal Rahu and Uranus, President Obama will have plenty of challenges to deal with people of political spin and deception. With Uranus in the eighth house of his progressive chart and in the first house of his ninefold progressive chart with lunar nodes, expect some dramatic changes he might make to steer the country in the direction that he set out to do as a part of American evolution of the 21st century. He will continue to be challenged by the staunch conservatives, hard line republicans and even stubborn liberals. Overall, September will be again a very challenging month for him. And if he is lucky (which he might be) he may emerge as a better leader than he has been at the beginning of the month.
The manifestation of Uranus-Jupiter conjunction may be reflected in challenges for the religious authorities in the United States. The open minded leaders who are willing to listen to new ideas and subsequently act on them are the ones that going to be responsible to transform religions to a new level. At the same time, especially in the United States religion may get used against achieving the political gains. The issue of the building of Mosque near the ground zero in New York may yet build renewed momentum among other similar issues. A collective and profound transformation of morality which has been in work for quite sometime will take an important step forward through the serious questioning of the present usefulness of religious norms, and in that very process the seeds of future spirituality will be sowed.
The squares of Saturn with the lunar nodes (Sept 21 – Oct 1) will certainly be responsible for dramatic political and social transformations of the republican party. New leaders are likely to emerge in line with the country’s moral and spiritual destiny.
The Pluto-Uranus, Pluto-Saturn, Pluto-Jupiter ninefold sextile are certainly positive for the United States from economical growth and the social evolution standpoint. The Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine is positive for the United States to effectively lead the world to more prosperity.
· Russia: Except for the last ten days of September, Russians and Russian government are likely to be more at ease in dealing with their political and social problems. Economically it is certainly a good period for Russia. During the last ten days, however, the tension between the government and people will be on rise with more undesired happenings. Occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are likely to happen during the same period. The repercussions of Uranus-Jupiter conjunction will be reflected in continued new social trends for spiritual expansion.
· Europe: Except for the last week of the month September may prove to be positive for Europe from social, political, religious and economical progress standpoint. The relationship between the USA and European Union will be strengthened. More economic trades between the two will be registered. In addition, the manifestation of Jupiter-Uranus conjunction during the month will be reflected in social and spiritual transformation through serious questioning of the religious norms and actions of authorities. During the last week, the occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The second half of September is certainly not good for China from economy and politics standpoint. The Saturn-Rahu/Ketu squares may become the cause for socially chaotic situation. The financial markets will be volatile during the last ten days of the month. Destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents are likely during the same period.
· Middle East: The last two weeks of September will be negative for the region since terrorism, violence and social unrest will likely to accelerate, especially in Israeli-Palestine and Afghan-Pakistani region. During the first half of the month temporary peace progress attempt by the United States by bringing the Israelis and Palestinians together at the peace table and discussing their issues of differences is very likely. But the second half of the month may see the entire process withered away and replaced by more violence as stated above.
The Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan regions will likely to experience more violence and unrest during the last two weeks of the month.
· Religion: The influence of Uranus-Jupiter conjunction will be reflected in challenges that the world religions (religious leaders) are likely to face. The open minded leaders who are willing to listen to new ideas and subsequently act on them are the ones that going to be responsible to transform our religious world to a new level. Others will fade away with time. In the United States religion may get used against achieving the political gains. The issue of the building of Mosque near the ground zero in New York may yet build further momentum among other similar issues.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on September 11-13 and 21-30.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model (based on 1900-2009 data), the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on September 1, 4, 6-7, 9-10, 21 and 25.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.