Date Posted: March 31, 2005
In April two eclipses are going to occur. A powerful total solar eclipse will take place on April 8 and a weak partial lunar eclipse on April 24. The solar eclipse will be visible in both continents of America, Japan, eastern China, and in the pacific-rim countries. It’s likely to negatively influence some of these countries with occurrence of natural or man-made disasters. The partial lunar eclipse is going to be insignificant to influence global events.
Other planetary configurations that are going to influence the month are: Naptune-Mars conjunction (April 12-15), Saturn-Mars quincunx (April 16-20), Saturn-Rahu/Ketu squares (April 24 – May 9), Jupiter-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (April 7-15), Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine (April 20 – May 14), and Pluto-Saturn ninefold sextile (April 12-22).
Neptune-Mars conjunction may become responsible for an occurrence of a sudden undesirable event in Russia or China and possibly in US media. Such event may deal with a forced revelation of political secret. The influence of Saturn’s squares with lunar nodes will be reflected in violence, unrest, suicide bombings, terrorism in Israel-Palestine and Middle-East area. And the ninefold squares between Jupiter and lunar nodes will pressure religious authorities to justify their acts. The last ten days of the month will be very critical for Pope. However, the auspicious effects of the trine and the sextile will overall be responsible to maintain the world stability and peace.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: Russia, China, Europe, Iraq, Middle Eastern countries including Israel and Palestine, and United States.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
While positive trine of Neptune with his natal Moon will certainly help President Bush to accomplish some of his political agenda, the Uranus opposition to his natal Mars, especially during the second half of the month, will manifest in sudden changes in his both domestic and foreign policies, perhaps new international crisis that he must deal, or some sort of domestic political turmoil that he must resolve. Also, he maybe forced to make some changes in his cabinet. Jupiter’s square with his natal Sun during the first week of the month means he may have to face issues that deal with morality, same sex marriages, etc,. and also during the same week, he will be challenged with domestic crisis and will have hard time dealing with his adversaries that include both democrats and conservative republicans.
For the entire month Saturn is going to be in his ninefold eighth house, and it is likely to cause unforeseen danger to his health. And therefore, it would be prudent of him to take extra precautions of his health and safety.
In general, the month looks to be filled with lot of events that will create an atmosphere of anxiety and to some extent fear. Especially during the last week of the month, Saturn’s square with lunar nodes will certainly manifest in man-made (bombings, terrorism, etc.,) as well as natural calamities.
Despite majority in both houses, republican party will have plenty of challenges to overcome during this month, particularly during the last week of the month. Democrats on the other hand will have relatively easy time, and they are likely to regain some political prestige.
· Russia: For Putin administration the second half of the month will be extremely challenging. He will have hard time maintaining his agenda and power as he will be dealing with multiple crisis both domestic and international. Covert activities are likely to be exposed.
· Europe: Except for the last week, the month looks to be positive for the continent. The events such as social unrest, suicide bombings, or terrorism may occur during the last week of the month. Natural calamities are also likely during the same period.
· Religion: For religions and religious leaders around the world the second week (April 7-15) is certainly not good. Also, Mars-Saturn quincunx (April 16-20) and the total solar eclipse (April 8) may become responsible for further deterioration of Pope’s health. The last ten days of the month will be very critical for Pope.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: It seems except for the first week the rest of the month is likely to witness plenty of natural and man-made disasters. Especially the total solar eclipse (April 8) and the squares between Saturn and the lunar nodes (April 24 – May 9) and Mars-Saturn quincunx (April 16-20) will certainly be responsible for both man-made and natural calamities during April.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.