Date Posted: November 30, 2012
December 2012 is probably the most hyped month for the twenty first century so far. Let us explore what’s in store for us for this month from astrological perspective. The important challenging planetary configurations for December include Saturn-Rahu (Dec 11-15), Neptune-Rahu (Dec 17-25) ninefold quincunxes; Pluto-Jupiter (Dec 14-26) and Saturn-Jupiter (Dec 17-26) regular quincunxes; and Uranus-Rahu/Ketu (Dec 6-18) ninefold squares.
The Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunx will be responsible for unrest in Russia and China, an outbreak of violence and terrorist activities in Middle-East, a good possibility of natural as well as man-made calamities. Tension between Israelis and Palestinians will remain unabated. In the United States, for the Republic Party and republicans, it may prove to be prudent to stay on guard during this period.
The influence of the Neptune-Rahu ninefold quincunx will be reflected in social as well as economic turmoil in Russia and China. Covert activities around the world may find a new momentum (but because of Neptune’s secretive character we may never know) with regard to terrorism and other international conflicts.
Pluto-Jupiter and Saturn Jupiter quincunxes will be responsible for new challenges that world religious leaders end up dealing with. These might include the reconciliation aspects among the various religions and their dogmatic agendas.
The Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares will likely to be responsible for potential terrorist activities occurring in the United States besides the volatile region of the Middle-East (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel and Palestine). Also, the United States and particularly the President Obama and his administration should take extra precaution in dealing with foreign matters
The auspicious planetary configurations for December include Pluto-Saturn (Dec 9 – March 14) sextile. This is a good period for European and Russian economy. This period is also good for progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: China, Russia, Europe, United States, and Middle-East (Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel region). and Europe.
Finally I don’t see any significant planetary influence (or line up) to justify the hype of the highly publicized and anticipated month of December 2012 for world disaster to occur.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Until December 24, President Obama’s operating planet is solely the Mercury. In his progressive chart, presently Mercury is in the third house (Libra) of his progressive chart and it enters the fourth house On December 6. As a result, until December 6, he will be bogged down with political oppositions for fiscal cliff solution and international crisis. But after December 6 and till December 27, he should enjoy relatively favorable period to carry out his agenda and accomplish his tasks. During the last week of the month, he may face a totally unanticipated domestic political crisis.
During the second and the third week of December, the Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares will become responsible for potential terrorist activities occurring in the United States. Also, the United States and particularly the President Obama and his administration should take extra precaution in dealing with the middle-east crisis during the same period.
Pluto-Saturn (Dec 9 – March 14) sextile is certainly favorable for progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation. In addition, this period may prove to be positive for the republican party as it will go through a major transformation reflecting the positive changes they should consider in their political and social agenda.
· Russia: Despite the challenges mentioned earlier for Russia, the manifestations of the Pluto-Saturn sextile will be responsible for new political and social changes that may prove to positive for economical and political environment of the country. During the last week of the month the country may face unforeseen political and social crisis.
· Europe: The second and the third week of the month looks to be positive for the continent from the economy standpoint. However, during the last week of the month, the economic as well as political situation may deteriorate due to outbreak of severe economic challenges.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, except for the first week, and despite the social and political challenges mentioned earlier, the rest of the month looks to be positive from economical, social and political stability standpoint. Also, for the rest of the pacific-rim region and Japan during the same period, the economical growth will be reflected in stable and rising financial markets.
· Middle East: The Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares and Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunx will become responsible for violence and unrest in Middle East (especially in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine region) during the second and the the third week of the month. Also, during the same period, both the natural and man-made calamities (with violence) are very likely.
· Religion: While the Pluto-Saturn sextile is positive for religious reconciliation, the Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares that occur during the second and the third week of the month may prove to be unsettling for the religious activities around the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are very likely to occur during the second and the third week of the month.
Earthquakes: Based on the earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on December 8, 10, 12-14, 17-18, 21-22 and 28-31.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.