Date Posted: April 30, 2007
The world events for May are going to be dominated by Uranus-Saturn quincunx (April 21 – May 27), Mars-Saturn quincunx (April 28 – May 2), and Mar-Pluto square (May 11-15). In addition, Neptune-Saturn ninefold quincunx (April 5 – May 21), Neptune-Rahu ninefold opposition (May 19 -31), Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (May 17-30), and Pluto-Saturn ninefold square (May 5-16) will play a significant role in influencing the events around the world.
Uranus-Saturn and Mars-Saturn quincunxes, Mars-Pluto direct and Pluto-Saturn ninefold squares, Neptune-Rahu ninefold opposition and ninefold Pluto-Uranus conjunction will be responsible for natural as well as man-made disasters all around the world, especially in the Middle-East, Europe, Russia, China and the United States. Volatile oil prices and unsteady political situation in the Middle East (as has been reflected in continuous violence in Afghanistan, Iraq, and particularly, in the city of Baghdad), and sudden and unexpected calamities (both man-made and natural) or terrorist activities that include suicide bombings and deadly attacks are the likely manifestations of the above planetary configurations.
The favorable planetary configurations for May include Saturn-Jupiter trine (April 26 – May 13) and Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine (May 1 – 20). These trines will be responsible for world political stability, economic expansion, positive spiritual changes, and technological and scientific advances.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: Russia, China, United States, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Europe, Israel, and Palestine.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Since Pluto continues to quincunx his natal Saturn in May and Pluto being in the seventh house of his ninefold progressive chart along with Uranus, President Bush will be forced to yield to his opposition to change the course on Iraq War. If he doesn’t, he will be tremendously frustrated and isolated from the world to effectively govern the United States of America. Neptune’s opposition to his natal Venus means either he will be deceived by the people surrounding him or he will continue following the strategy that will be severely tainted with illusion and deception. In addition, Uranus-Rahu conjunction in the fourth house of his progressive chart will likely to create chaos in the White House that will likely to force him to make some drastic changes in his cabinet. The White House will continue to be on defensive and President Bush will continue to do worse in public poll.
Neptune-Saturn ninefold quincunx will continue to become responsible for deceptive media events and deceptive politics during the first three weeks of May. The Uranus-Saturn quincunx is certainly not positive for the country. Political chaos and social unrest are very likely during this period (till May 27). Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction in Taurus means financial markets will come under pressure and the country is likely to go through an intense and painful social, political and economical transformation
On a positive note, Saturn-Jupiter ninefold trine (till May 13) will be responsible for moral awareness, expanded religious activities and spiritual growth.
For both republicans and democrats the entire month is not positive. The republican party is likely to face a serious crisis with in itself. As a result, few republican leaders will decide to change their stance on their political issues. Democratic party will also go through a painful transformation that is required to be ready for the next presidential elections. Some early casualties of presidential hopefuls are also likely during May.
· Russia: In general, the country will witness social unrest and frustration with the present government. The covert activities will be on rise. The economic growth is likely to stall. Man-made and natural calamities are likely during the last two weeks of the month.
· Europe: Except for the last week, May is going to be a trying month for the continent from economical growth and political stability standpoint. During the first three weeks, natural and man-made calamities are very likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Relationships between China and the United States likely to get worse during this month. However, the entire month will likely to be favorable for Japan and pacific-rim-countries from the economical growth standpoint.
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel regions will accelerate significantly. Oil supplies will be seriously disturbed and as a result, oil prices are going to be very volatile. Covert activities and killing behind the scenes will also increase. The entire month will prove to be very deadly for the region from violence standpoint. The notable dates for violence related activities are: May 1- 27.
· Religion: The first two weeks of the month are positive for the religious activities all around the world. However, at the same time, the Uranus-Jupiter square will manifest into challenges that the religious leaders in the United States must face to deal with their communities due to some internal crisis as well as with respect to their agendas and activities.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The entire month is likely to witness both the natural and man-made disasters. The likely notable dates are: May 1-27.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher are likely to occur on May 4-5, 10-11, 18-20, 25-26. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.