Date Posted: March 31, 2002
As predicted last month the month of March began with positive mood but ended up with a fresh wave of terrorism (which is likely to manifest in a destructive act) in Palestine and Israel with USA being drawn into the conflict. The conflict is very likely to continue through the first half of April with no letting up in terrorist activities in that part of the region (Israel and Palestine).
Uranus-Pluto ninefold square will continue to put pressure on USA to respond to the new terrorist type situations in Palestine and Israel. The countries that are likely to make headline news are: USA, Israel, Palestine, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. The first two of weeks of April are likely to be overwhelmed with news in the area of bio-technological and computer technology research, and new crisis like situations in the religious world, especially in the United States.
The major planetary configurations that are likely to play key roles for world events during April are: Pluto-Neptune (April1-23), Pluto-Saturn (April 1-8), Neptune-Jupiter (April 1-8), Uranus-Ketu (April 8-14), and Saturn-Ketu (April 28-May 1) ninefold trines, and Neptune-Saturn (Mar 11-April 15) regular trine. All these trines are auspicious.
However, deadly Pluto-Uranus (Mar 28 – Apr14), and destructive Neptune-Rahu/Ketu, and Saturn-Rahu/Ketu, and confusing Uranus-Jupiter (Mar 27 – April 10) ninefold squares will likely to cause political, social, and economical havoc all around the world.
While a lot of progress will be made in areas of scientific research and social and economical improvements in Russia and China, the overall negative influence of the squares will far outweigh in dominating the world events, causing more instability and giving rise to fear and frustrations.
Expect some sudden outbreak of an undesirable happening, possibilities of both natural and man-made calamities. The countries that are most likely to be affected during these four days would be the United States of America, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel.
- United States: The first week is crucial as the USA will likely to be forced into the conflict between the Israel and Palestine. Although it may seem that the Bush administration will have success in moving in the direction for resolving the conflict, it’s only going to be an illusion as the second week of the month will bring more bad news to that affected region. The second week is not good for the country (March 8-12). But I don’t except anything severe happenings besides some either natural calamities (more related to fire) or man-made incidents more related to terrorism but not of a big proportion as that occurred on September 11. However, this month may prove to be a tough month for the entire country. The religious leaders will be under strong pressure from the public perception as they have to deal with new challenges dealing with morality issues.
The Pluto-Uranus square could bring a unique change in the way the current US administration deals with other nations with respect to it’s war against terrorism agenda, and also with its domestic matters. There will be a transformation of a political strategy that might become responsible of a change in the current political agenda, and foreign policy matters of the Bush administration as the planet Pluto with its tremendous energy has a power of irreversibly transforming the field of politics to a new level or setting with a new set of norms. Expect some serious issues that the Bush administration could get tangled with. For Bush administration, the entire month is going to be very hectic and frustrating as it will be forced to deal with international crisis, possibly on several fronts. For President Bush it will be a time of his test. The fourth house Uranus in his progressive chart, and the first house Uranus in his ninefold progressive chart will force him to make some tough decisions.. The possibility of some cabinet level changes cannot be ruled out.
Except for the first week of the month, Republic Party will have to go through some painstaking and frustrating experiences as the party is likely to be polarized due to differences in philosophies among it’s conservatives and moderate members.
For Democratic Party, the month doesn’t look as bad as that for its rival party. However, the party will have to deal with some strange internal issues without which they will have tough time keeping the majority in the senate.
· Russia: The first three weeks of the month will bring new difficulties to Putin administration to govern the country. . Covert activities in Russia will be on rise and political and economical crisis may be looming. The second week of April will be very crucial for the country. Social confusion and chaos is a good possibility.
· China, Hong Kong, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, the entire month is not very positive as she will have tough time dealing with domestic challenges. Social unrest is likely. Japanese as well as pacific-rim economies are likely to adversely affected.
· Europe: For the entire continent the first half of the month doesn’t look good. Religious upheaval due to morality issues will likely to manifest into social unrest. Economical conditions may become worse due to either natural calamities or man-made terrorist activities.
· Religion: Uranus-Jupiter ninefold square (Mar 27-Apr 10) will force churches, especially in the United States, to redefine their mission to effectively deal with morality crisis.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The days that could bring such calamities are likely to be: April 1-14, especially April 8-12. The areas that are going to be affected will be the United States, Israel, Palestine, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters in the northern hemisphere, and equally intensive droughts in the southern hemisphere; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.