Date Posted: March 31, 2006
While April is very likely to be influenced by deadly Pluto-Mars direct opposition (April 6-10) and miserable Pluto-Rahu ninefold quincunx (April 11-25) manifesting into events of natural and man-made calamities around the world and political tensions among world leaders, auspicious Saturn-Rahu trine will continue to maintain world stability and economic prosperity at least during the first half of the month.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, Europe, Russia and USA.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Around April 24 president Bush will begin his next major cycle, the seventeen year cycle of Mercury. During those years he will be particularly influenced by Mercury, Venus, Pluto, and Ketu as they fall in the constellation of Mercury at the time of his birth. In other words, it’s going to be a brand new cycle for him that’s going to be filled with experiences and changes significantly affecting the way he deals with his staff and party leaders. Although the changes are not going to occur overnight but over a period of six months or so one should notice the difference.
For April, the Saturn’s transit in the twelfth house of his ninefold chart will likely to be politically beneficial for him. However, the transit of Mars in the eighth house of his ninefold chart means he will likely to face unwanted obstacles and frustration in carrying out his agenda. Also, his reputation is likely to be tarnished due to some unique and mysterious events. During this month he must avoid direct confrontation with his own administration in dealing with both domestic and international politics.
While Saturn-Rahu (April 1-14) regular trine is positive for the country from economy and technological progress standpoint, the Pluto-Mars regular and Uranus-Rahu ninefold opposition, Neptune-Uranus, and Pluto-Rahu ninefold quincunxes will certainly dominate the news about political crisis involving national security, mismanagement of domestic programs, media deception, covert activities, or a severe natural disaster.
For republicans, Saturn-Rahu trine is positive till the middle of the month. Neptune-Uranus quincunx will reflect in increased friction between democrats and republicans during the first half of the month. Overall the month may turn out to be relatively positive for republicans.
For democrats, the first half of the month is not positive. The open differences between senior party leaders may put the party on defensive.
· Russia: Tension between USA and Russia will continue through the first two weeks of the month. However, the favorable influence of Saturn-Rahu trine will reflect in economic growth and political stability. .
· Europe: The positive influence of Saturn-Rahu trine will continue to be reflected in economic expansion and general well being of public all over Europe. However, Uranus-Neptune and Pluto-Rahu ninefold quincunxes may become responsible for increased disagreement with USA on several economy and security related issues.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The entire month looks to be positive for China from economical and social progress standpoint. But the friction between USA and China during the first half of the month may create unwanted problems for the region. The economic growth for China, Japan and the entire pacific-rim region will continue to remain at the enviable pace.
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings will continue to dominate during April 6-25 period, especially in Iraq and in Palestine-Israel regions.
· Religion: No significant development is expected in religious world during this month.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Pluto-Mars direct and Uranus-Rahu ninefold opposition, Pluto-Rahu and Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunxes, and Pluto-Jupiter conjunction will be responsible for both the natural and man-made disasters during April. The notable events will likely to occur during April 6-25.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the probability of occurrence(s) of an earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher is likely to occur during April 7-9.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.