Date Posted: March 31, 2007
The world events for April are going to be dominated by Mars-Rahu conjunction (April 22-25), Uranus-Saturn quincunx (April 21 – May 27), and Mars-Saturn quincunx (April 28 – May 2). In addition, Neptune-Saturn ninefold quincunx (April 5 – 21) will play a significant role in influencing the events around the world.
Mars-Rahu conjunction and the ninefold and direct quincunxes will be responsible for natural as well as man-made disasters in Middle-East, Europe, and United States. Volatile oil prices, unsteady political situation in Middle East (as has been reflected in continuous violence in Afghanistan, Iraq, and particularly, in the city of Baghdad), and sudden and unexpected calamities (both man-made and natural) or terrorist activities that include suicide bombings and deadly attacks.
Other planetary configurations for April include Saturn-Jupiter trine (April 26 – May 13), Mars-Jupiter square (April 29 – May 2). The trine will be responsible for world political stability, and the Mars-Jupiter square may prove to be beneficial for religions and religious activities.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: United States, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Israel, and Palestine.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Since Pluto continues to quincunx his natal Saturn in April, President Bush will continue to be negatively influenced by people surrounding him and as a result, he will be frustrated with ongoing political crisis (US Attorney General Gonzales and veto to Iraq withdrawal timetable as passed in both houses of congress) and his international dealings with respect to both Iraq and Iran. In addition, Uranus-Rahu conjunction in the fourth house of his progressive chart will likely to force him to make some drastic changes in his cabinet.
On a positive note, because Jupiter opposes his natal Uranus and Rahu, he will somehow manage to survive the current string of crisis. The new appointees will likely to be acceptable to both democrats and republicans. However, his public image will continue to be mired in Iraq crisis.
Neptune-Saturn ninefold quincunx may become responsible for deceptive media event and deceptive politics in April. The Uranus-Saturn quincunx towards the end of April (April 21 – May 27) is certainly not positive for the country. Political chaos and social unrest are likely during that period..
On a positive note, Uranus-Jupiter ninefold sextile (April 1 -11) will be responsible for moral awareness and expanded religious activities.
For republicans, the period of April 5 – 21 is not positive. A direct clash between republicans and democrats will reach its peak during the last week of the month.
· Russia: In general, the second and the third week of April are not positive for the country for domestic politics. The second half of the month looks to be less positive for the country from the economical progress standpoint. Man-made and natural calamities, and rise in covert activities are likely during the second and the third week of the month.
· Europe: Except for the last week, April is going to be favorable for the continent from economical growth and political stability standpoint. During the last week natural and man-made calamities are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Relationships between China and the United States likely to become tense during the second and the third week of the month. However, the entire month will be positive for China, Japan and pacific-rim-countries from the economical growth standpoint.
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings in Iraq and Palestine-Israel regions may start tapering down in April. However, the last week of April will prove to be very deadly for the region from violence standpoint. The notable dates for violence related activities are: April 21-30.
· Religion: The first week of the month is positive for the religious activities all around the world. The last week of April may prove to be disastrous for the religious leaders and activists.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Uranus-Saturn quincunx and Mars-Rahu conjunction will be responsible for both the natural and man-made disasters during the last part of the month. The likely notable dates are: April 21-30.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher are likely to occur on April 4-5, 11, 21-24, 28, 30.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires