Date Posted: March 31, 2010
The Jupiter’s unprecedented transit through Aquarius (taking only four months to transit through Aquarius and enter Pisces by May 1) means a great deal of material prosperity and advances in science and technology. Aquarius being the most powerful air sign representing intelligence as well as spirituality, and with the presence of Neptune in Aquarius, Uranus in Pisces (a sign ruled by Jupiter) and Pluto in Sagittarius (another sign ruled by Jupiter), the world will transcend to a new level of intelligence and creativity in April and May.
On the other hand, the deadly influence of the debilitated Mars in the water sign Cancer will continue to be reflected in upheaval of political world till May 26. Also, during the same period financial markets will continue to be extremely volatile and destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents are very likely. Other possibilities include a positive shift in spiritual world, outbreak of war or war like atmosphere in Afghanistan-Pakistan-India region.
The fourth leg of the Saturn-Uranus opposition will occur during April 18 – May 7 along the sidereal Virgo-Pisces axis. In my opinion, this leg of the Saturn-Uranus opposition will be positive for the United States since this opposition occurs along the creative and spiritual Virgo-Pisces axis. Also, one of the manifestations of this opposition will be world financial market growth and less political instability around the world.
The important planetary configurations for April include: Pluto-Mars (April 7-12) and Neptune-Saturn (April 18 – July 10) quincunxes, and Uranus-Neptune ninefold square (April 1-24). The auspicious planetary configurations include Saturn-Rahu (April 1 – May 19), and Uranus-Ketu (April 24-30) ninefold trines and respective ninefold sextiles with Ketu and Rahu..
While the Saturn-Uranus opposition will be positive for the USA, the accompanied social and spiritual transformations will be distinctly reflected in irreversible changes in American people’s attitude and interests. These changes may seem chaotic, but they lay the foundation of the the next level of social and spiritual transformation of the USA.
The Neptune-Saturn quincunx may become responsible for increased covert activities in Middle East, Russia, Europe and China. The Pluto-Mars quincunx will certainly not go unnoticed and will be reflected in renewed violence and instability in Middle East, particularly in Israel-Palestine region. The Uranus-Neptune square will manifest itself in increased friction between the conservatives and the liberals in the United States.
The Uranus-Neptune ninefold square is likely to become responsible for increased rift between liberals and conservatives in the United States. However, this square also has a potential to find a common ground to mitigate that rift. The auspicious ninefold trines and sextiles will likely be the cause for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas such as biotechnology, medicine, high tech and space sciences as well as for world economic growth and increased political stability around the globe.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: United States, Russia, China, European countries and Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel).
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Since February 9, with the beginning of a brand new Dasa cycle: Jupiter-Rahu, his operating planet Neptune, being in the seventh house of his progressive chart with Jupiter, President Obama will continue deal with people of political spin and deception. However, due to the presence of auspicious Jupiter in the seventh house of his progressive chart, in the end (by June or so) he is likely to prevail and be successful in effectively governing the country. During April the transiting Neptune opposes his natal Rahu, and as a result, he will be more challenged by the staunch conservatives than the extreme liberals. In addition, the transiting Uranus will be quincunxing with his natal Rahu, and therefore, again he is very likely to be publicly drilled and scrutinized by the republicans during April. But in the end he will prevail and win more public support in the later months to advance his agenda.
Because Mars has been transiting in the twelfth house of his progressive chart his political ride will continue to be stressful requiring constant awareness to effectively deal that stress..
The fourth leg of the Saturn-Uranus opposition (April 18 – May 7) along the sidereal Virgo-Pisces axis will be positive for the United States from political stability and economic expansion standpoint, since this opposition occurs along the creative and spiritual Virgo-Pisces axis. However, during the same period, the accompanied social and spiritual transformations will be distinctly reflected in irreversible changes in American people’s attitude and interests. These changes may seem chaotic, but they lay the foundation of the the next level of social and spiritual transformation of the USA.
The Uranus-Neptune square will manifest itself in increased friction between the conservatives and the liberals in the United States. However, this square also has a potential to find a common ground to mitigate that rift. The auspicious ninefold trines and sextiles will likely be the cause for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas such as biotechnology, medicine, high tech and space sciences as well as for world economic growth.
· Russia: The first three weeks of April may prove to be challenging for the Russian government from social and economic turmoil standpoint. During the last two weeks of the month a new crisis may emerge creating friction between the USA and Russia. Covert activities will certainly be on rise during the same period, and occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are more likely during the last weeks of the month.
· Europe: The first week of April is favorable for Europe from economic progress standpoint. However, during the second week the occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are likely, and during the third week of April, social and economic crisis/problems may emerge.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: From the economic expansion standpoint, except China, the entire region is likely to enjoy a very positive period. For China, the last half of the month is not positive both politically as well as economically. During the same period friction between the USA and China will be on rise. Financial markets will become extremely volatile. Destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents are also likely.
· Middle East: During the second week of April, terrorism, violence, social unrest are very likely in the region, especially in Israeli-Palestine region. During the last two weeks of the month, the involvement of USA in the region from politics standpoint will be very noticeable.
· Religion: The second half of the month may prove to be challenging for conservative religious leaders as they will be facing the changing world with new demands for redefining the morality standards and norms.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, heavy rains, air crashes, as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on April 7-12, 17-30.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on April 1-2, 6 and 17-19.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.