Date Posted: March 31, 2013
The important challenging planetary configurations for April include Saturn-Mars (April 29-30) opposition, Uranus-Rahu (April 1-5) and Neptune-Jupiter (April 15-18) ninefold oppositions; Pluto-Jupiter (April 1-3), Uranus-Saturn (April 4-19) and Rahu-Jupiter (April 25 – May 2) quincunxes; Pluto-Saturn (April 24 – May 3) ninefold quincunx; and Uranus-Saturn (April 11-15) ninefold square.
The Saturn-Mars opposition may become responsible for terrorism and violence, especially in the Middle East. Also, an outbreak of undesirable happening, and strong occurrences of both natural and man-made calamities are real possibilities during the same period.
The manifestation of the Uranus-Saturn quincunx may be reflected in social or political turmoil in the United States, Russia and China, as well as in increased political tensions among them. And the influence of the Pluto-Saturn ninefold quincunx will become responsible for outbreak of violence and terrorist activities in Middle-East, natural as well as man-made calamities, and to some extent, war-like climate in some part of the world. Tension between Israelis and Palestinians will remain unabated.
The Rahu-Jupiter quincunx may become responsible for difficulties in carrying out the activities for the world religious leaders (for instance the Pope), and more controversial occurrences are likely, and those occurrences will test the traditional moral values and expose the deeply rooted elements of power and control and the religious prejudices.
The auspicious planetary configurations for April include Pluto-Rahu (April 6-17), Neptune-Rahu (April 12-20) and Pluto-Neptune (April 13 – May 6) ninefold trines; and Neptune-Mars (April 25-26) sextile.
While Pluto-Rahu ninefold trine will be responsible for economic growth around the world, progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation, the manifestation of Neptune-Rahu ninefold trine will be reflected in the expansion of religious activities all around the world with new vigor and energy, conservatives having upper hand over the liberals, and China and Russia seeing positive developments in their social and economic fields.
The Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine is positive in bringing terrorism under control or even wiping out major terrorist cells through covert operation. In addition, this ninefold trine is good for Russia and to some extent for China. Also, on technological front, expect some positive breakthroughs in medical, high technology and biotechnology fields.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: The USA, China, Russia, Middle-East (Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel region) and Europe.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Until May 28, 2013, President Obama’s operating planets will continue to be Mercury and Sun. In his progressive chart, the Mercury will continue to remain in the 7th house of his progressive chart until April 10. In addition, Sun will be in the 8th house of his progressive during the same period. Thus, both the Mercury and Sun will continue to be unfavorable for him until April 10 and April 15 respectively. And therefore, the first half of April (at least until April 10) looks to be politically very challenging for him. He will continue to be faced with challenges that include the serious political opposition from Republicans for the ongoing budget crisis and other issues, and to some extent from international (Middle East) crisis during this period. However, the second half of April looks to be positive for him as he successfully faces the domestic and economic challenges.
Uranus-Saturn (April 4-19) quincunx will certainly be responsible for social or political turmoil in the United States, and in increased political tension between USA and Russia, and between USA and China. In addition, occurrences of natural as well as man-made calamities are real possibilities.
On a positive note, Pluto-Rahu ninefold trine will be responsible for economic growth, progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation.
· Russia: During the first half of the month (April 4-19) Russia is likely to face the both political and social turmoil, and possible outbreak of violence. Likelihood of natural and man-made calamities can not be ruled out. However, thanks to Pluto-Neptune and Neptune-Rahu ninefold trines, she will survive those challenges. In addition, the economical growth and progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) are likely during April.
· Europe: During the first twenty days of the month, the continent is poised to go through a significant economic and political challenges due to the Uranus-Saturn quincunx. However, due to Pluto-Neptune and Neptune-Rahu ninefold trines, April (last three weeks of the month) looks to be positive from social and economic growth standpoint.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, during the first half of the month economic and political turmoil is likely, and social and political instability during the same period can not be ruled out. However, due to Pluto-Neptune and Neptune-Rahu ninefold trines for China and also for the rest of the pacific-rim region and Japan during the same period, the economical growth will be reflected in stable and rising financial markets.
· Middle East: Due to Uranus-Saturn quincunx during the first half of the month, the region is likely to see violence and unrest in Middle East (especially in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine region). During the same period, both the natural and man-made calamities (with violence) are also likely. However, during the second half of the month violence is likely to subside.
· Religion: The entire month of April is likely to be relatively stable for most of the religious leaders and religions all around the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are very likely to occur during April 4-19 and 29-30.
Earthquakes: Based on the earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on April 5, 12, 15, 27-29.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.