Date Posted: July 31, 2011
The important challenging planetary configurations for August include Pluto-Mars (Aug 9-11) opposition, Uranus-Rahu (July 24 – Aug 12) ninefold quincunx, Uranus-Mars (Aug 7-9) and Saturn-Mars (Aug 23-25) squares, Uranus-Saturn (Aug 17-21) and Neptune-Rahu/Ketu (Aug 25 – Sept 18) ninefold squares and Pluto-Saturn (Aug 27 – Sept 1) ninefold conjunction.
The auspicious planetary configurations for August are: Neptune-Mars (Aug 1-3) trine, Saturn-Rahu (Aug 14-17) ninefold trine; Saturn-Jupiter (July 24 – Aug 17) ninefold sextile, Jupiter-Mars (Aug 16-18) sextile; and Ketu-Jupiter (Aug 15-22) ninefold conjunction.
The Pluto-Mars opposition will be responsible for behind the scene international dealings and covert activities especially in Russia, Europe, Middle East and China. And these activities will later may manifest into worldwide crisis (violence, unrest, etc.).
The undesirable influence of Uranus-Mars square will be reflected in political and economical crisis and natural and man-made calamities in the United States. The manifestation of Saturn-Mars square will be evident in friction between India and Pakistan, violence in the Middle East region as well as internal friction among the Republican party leaders.
The Uranus-Saturn ninefold square will be responsible for political and social instability in the United States due to severe disagreements between the Democratic and Republic party leaders. The world financial markets will come under selling pressure. The relationship between the United States and China and also that between the USA and Russia may reach their low points. In addition, the natural and man-made calamities all around the world can not be ruled out.
The ninefold squares of Neptune with the lunar nodes during the last week of the month will be the cause for increased covert activities around the world, more media deceptions, and social and political crisis in China, Russia and the Middle-East region.
The influence of Pluto-Saturn ninefold conjunction during the last week of the month will be reflected in increased violence in the North African and Middle-East region. The Republican party in the United States is likely to go through a painful transition during the same time.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month will be: United States of America, Russia, China, India and Pakistan, Middle-East (Libya, Egypt, Syria, Saudi-Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Palestine and Israel) and European countries.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
President Obama’s operating planet Neptune has been opposing his natal Rahu since mid-July. With Neptune in the seventh house of his progressive chart, it’s been a very deceptive environment around him, making it very difficult for him to deal with the current pressing issues like economy. In addition, his operating planets, Uranus and Rahu remain active until August 23. With Rahu in the fourth house and Uranus in the 8th house of his progressive chart, and 8th and the 3rd house of his ninefold progressive chart respectively the first half of the month will prove to be a trying period for him as he will continue to scramble to deal with the economy, immigration and international issues all at the same time. His popularity is likely to further diminish during the first half of the month. However, with Jupiter in Aries, the 9th house (11th from the eleventh) house of his progressive chart, he will continue to be amiable, and perhaps towards the end of the month his popularity will be back on rise as he begins to successfully lead the country again.
During the second week of August, the influence of the Uranus-Mars square will be reflected in political challenges that the country, and in particular the Democratic party and the Obama administration, is likely to face in dealing with economical crisis. Then during the third week of the month (August 17-21) the friction between the two party leaders will be on rise as they try to score political gains. The influence of Saturn-Mars square will certainly not bode well for the Republic party leaders as the internal conflict among the various factions of republican party will likely to grow in an unprecedented manner.
· Russia: The first half of August looks to be positive for Russia, and it will be reflected in her economic growth, political stability and improved relationship with the world including the USA. However, during the second half of the month, increased covert activities, internal political crisis, social unrest are likely. During the same period, the natural or man-made calamities will be on rise.
· Europe: Except for the last week, the entire month looks to be positive for the continent from the economical growth and political stability standpoint. Covert activities, political unrest and occurrences of natural or man-made calamities will be on rise during the last ten days of the month. The deception will continue to play an important part in European politics during the same period, and perhaps it will be reflected in continued economical crisis in Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: As noted successively since last few months, Japan’s recovery from the nuclear disaster due to the earthquake will continue to be sluggish and it will take till the middle of September for Japan to recover from the nuclear disaster and return to normal life. Except for the last ten days of August, the entire month looks to be positive for China, and also for the rest of the region. The financial markets will continue to grow during the first half of the month.
· Middle East: The manifestation of Saturn-Mars square will be evident in friction between India and Pakistan and violence in the Middle East region. The Pluto-Mars opposition will be responsible for behind the scene international dealings and covert activities in Middle East. The ninefold squares of Neptune with the lunar nodes during the last week of the month will be the cause for increased covert activities and violence in Middle-East region.
· Religion: The influence of the auspicious Saturn-Jupiter ninefold sextile during the first half of the month will be reflected in spiritual growth with positive change all around the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on August 7-11 and 23-31.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on August 1, 10-11, 14-16, 18, 20-23 and 29.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.