Date Posted: July 31, 2012
The important challenging planetary configurations for August include Saturn-Mars (Aug 13-15) conjunction, Pluto-Uranus (June 2 – Oct 9) and Neptune-Rahu/Ketu (June 15 – Aug 11) squares and Rahu/Ketu-Jupiter ninefold squares.
The manifestation of Pluto-Uranus square has been reflected in events that brought unique changes in the way the Obama administration deals with international and domestic issues. There has been transformation of a political strategy which is likely to become responsible for a permanent change in the current political agenda and foreign policy matters of the Obama administration as the planet Pluto with its tremendous energy has a power of irreversibly transforming the field of politics to a new level with a new set of norms. As pointed previously, the Obama administration has been tangled with some serious domestic and international issues which will dramatically influence its going forward strategy and possibly the election outcome.
The squares of Neptune with the lunar nodes may become responsible for acceleration of political covert activities and secret activities all around the world. Social confusion and chaos in countries like Russia and China can not be ruled out. Saturn-Mars conjunction may become responsible for a short term but very intensive friction between India and Pakistan. Terrorism and violence, especially in Israel-Palestine area will be on rise. Outbreak of an undesirable happening, and strong occurrences of both natural and man-made calamities are real possibilities.
The auspicious planetary configurations for August include Uranus-Rahu (Aug 1-8), Pluto-Saturn (Aug 1-8) and Neptune-Saturn (Aug 17-22) ninefold sextiles. Their positive influence will be reflected in a good period for European and Russian economy, progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation. Religious activities all around the world are likely to expand with new vigor and energy, conservatives will find ways to expand their agenda without compromising with liberals on sticky issues. Republicans will have upper hand over democrats. China and Russia are likely to experience a positive and rewarding period in handling their domestic issues as well as improving the foreign relations through better policies..
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: United States, Russia, China, Europe and Middle-East (Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel region) and India.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Beginning July 2, President Obama entered the 19 year major Saturn Dasa cycle. Mercury being the only planet in the constellation of Saturn in his natal chart, going forward Mercury becomes the operating planet for his progressive chart. Since Mercury became retrograde on July 15, as predicted last month, Mr. Obama has been facing several political challenges. In addition, Mercury will remain in the twelfth house of his progressive chart almost during the entire month (until August 29) squarely putting him on defensive on many political issues. Not until Mercury enters the second house of his progressive chart (September 14, 2012), President Obama will continue to struggle to remain in governing mode, and his popularity in polls is likely to follow a downward trend.
The manifestation of Pluto-Uranus square has been reflected in events bringing unique changes in the way the Obama administration deals with other nations with respect to its war against terrorism agenda and other international issues, and also with its domestic matters. There has been transformation of a political strategy which is likely to become responsible for a permanent change in the current political agenda and foreign policy matters of the Obama administration, as the planet Pluto with its tremendous energy has a power of irreversibly transforming the field of politics to a new level with a new set of norms. As pointed previously, the Obama administration has been tangled with some serious domestic and international issues which will dramatically influence its going forward strategy and possibly the election outcome.
The Uranus-Pluto square will continue to become responsible for natural and man-made calamities, domestic and international political crisis, and economical volatility and instability during August. The manifestation of Neptune-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares will be reflected in friction among republicans and some serious issues the republican party is likely to face during the first ten days of the month. In general, these ninefold squares may prove to be negative for the republican party and the republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during that period.
The Saturn-Mars conjunction may become responsible for a bumpy political ride for Republican Party, creating a new political crisis that the party must face and deal with.
· Russia: The Neptune-Rahu/Ketu squares will exert their negative spell during the first ten days of August and it will be reflected in social and political challenges. The Pluto-Uranus square doesn’t bode well for the relationship between USA and Russia. In addition, the Saturn-Mars conjunction may prove to be the cause for social violence and natural calamities.
· Europe: The first ten days of the month are certainly a challenging period for the continent from the economy standpoint. However, the Neptune-Saturn ninefold sextile during the third week of the month may turn out to be a positive period for social stability and economic growth. During the first ten days of the month occurrences of natural calamities or man-made accidents are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, the first ten days of the month looks to be a challenging period from economical, social and political stability standpoint. Also, for the rest of the pacific-rim region and Japan the slow down in economical growth will be reflected in falling financial markets during the same period.
· Middle East: The Pluto-Uranus and Neptune-Rahu/Ketu squares, and Saturn-Mars conjunction will become responsible for violence and unrest in Middle East (especially in Syria, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine region) during the first half of the month. Also, during the same period, both the natural and man-made calamities (with violence) are likely. Saturn-Mars conjunction (August 13-15) may become responsible for a short term but very intensive friction between India and Pakistan.
· Religion: While the Neptune-Jupiter ninefold opposition (Aug 10-13) may prove to be a negative period for religion and religious activities, the rest of the month seems to be either neutral or a bit positive for the world religions at large.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are very likely to occur during the first half of the month.
Earthquakes: Based on the earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on August 2-3, 6, 8-10, 22, 24 and 30.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.