Date Posted: November 30, 2001
As predicted last month the positive changes of November (collapse of Taliban regime with key figures of terrorist killed in bombing, and rest of terrorists fled) helped the world to return to some stability, and in particular, the United States finally saw the light of success in this war against terrorism with some very positive breaks. The month of December is going to be filled with the political, social and religious events and activities all around the world that are likely to appear very normal. However, some of these events are likely to become a root cause for a serious global political crisis to be surfaced in later months.
The major planetary configurations that are likely to be dominant during November are: Uranus-Pluto ninefold trine (Nov 11-Dec 9, Dec 11-13, 18-20, 24-27, 30-31), Neptune-Rahu (Dec 14-21) and Uranus-Jupiter (Dec 19-23) ninefold oppositions, and Uranus- Saturn ninefold square. While the last three configurations are likely to be responsible for negative activities and cause for natural accidents, the influence of first configuration will counterbalance and possibly wipeout the negative force by providing favorable and positive energy for the world prosperity. The countries that are likely to make headline news are: USA, Russia, China, few European countries, Israel and Palestine.
- United States: In general the entire month for the United States looks very positive both from technological breakthroughs and additional victories in her pursuit for the war over terrorism standpoints. It will certainly help restore the US prestige and dignity all around the world. For Bush administration, however, December 2 to 9 period doesn’t look very positive, and the administration as well as the Republic Party in general is likely to face unforeseen obstacles to carry out their perceived plans. But the rest of the month is very positive for the administration. Also, due to a positive involvement of USA as a broker in providing a meaningful solution to Israel and Palestinian on their ongoing conflict, expect some positive developments between those two countries.
· Russia: In general, the month looks more negative than positive for Russia to handle the both the domestic crisis and international affairs. Dealings with USA may temporarily difficult during December 14-21 period.
· China, Hong Kong, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, the first three weeks of the month are not positive as she will be mired in domestic political, social and economical crisis. However, the last week of the month will provide China the needed stability.
· Europe: Until December 4, European union is likely to experience a stagnant period in its quest to further its economical agenda. Later part of the month except for the third week (another stagnant period) prove to be positive for Europe.
· Religion: Uranus-Jupiter ninefold opposition (December 19-23) may become a cause for religious tensions between the orthodox zealots and their liberal counterparts.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The emergence of natural or Man-made calamities during December are likely to happen during Dec 1-5, 17-18, 21-24, 29-31.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters in the northern hemisphere, and equally intensive droughts in the southern hemisphere; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.