Date Posted: November 30, 2002
It’s extremely rare that three major trines (within a degree orb) occur in the same month between the modern and major planets. The month of December 2002 is going to witness these trines, and they are: Pluto-Jupiter, Neptune-Rahu, and Uranus-Saturn (Note Pluto, Neptune and Uranus are modern planets, and Jupiter, Rahu, and Saturn are major planets). That is why December is going to be an outstanding month, probably the best month of the year from world prosperity and progress standpoint. These three major and auspicious trines with their positive energy will be responsible for making that happen. Surely retrograde Saturn and a couple of ninefold squares will be cause of some concern but those concerns will be easily alleviated with these trines. December will prove to be an exceptional month for progress in technical fields (innovations, discoveries, and breakthroughs) all around the world. Also, the economical progress will reflect in bullish world financial markets.
On a negative note, the middle east (especially Israel, Palestine, Iraq, and perhaps Saudi Arabia) countries are likely to experience violence.
- United States of America: Since, generally, major contribution to technical innovations, discoveries, and inventions come from the USA December is going to be very important and positive month for USA. The positive mood will be abound. Financial markets will do well. For President Bush the month is going to be very hectic however. While most of the country will be in holiday cheerful mood President Bush and his administration will be forced to deal with anticipated terrorist activities in Israel and Palestine which could eventually find its way to USA. The relationship between Russia and USA (particularly Bush administration) will continue to stay strained. However, international relations between USA and its allies will strengthen.
· Russia: While retrograde Saturn will continue create more challenges for Putin administration to deal with the existing problems Neptune-Rahu trine practically assures success to meet those challenges. A sudden shift in policy or a sudden change in Putin administration policy makers is a good possibility. The relationship with USA (particularly with Bush administration) is neither likely to improve nor get worse. Economically Russia will experience positive changes in both domestic and international trades.
· Europe: The month looks very positive for Europe from economic standpoint. However, anti-religious activities will likely to be on rise. Vatican may come under pressure in modifying its stand on some of the morality based issues. Social discord against government policies may become apparent in the form of protest or strikes in some of the major European countries.
· China, Japan and Pacific-rim Countries: Economically it’s going to be outstanding month for the region. For Chinese government the second week of the month doesn’t look smooth as it will likely be faced with domestic social unrest or a some sort of political crisis.
· Religion: During almost through the entire month while people feel good about religion, religious authorities will likely to be confused in taking decisions on some of the issues that deal with morality, and as a result, things are likely to move at much slower rate.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: While squares are likely to create disturbance (December 13-23) in the form of violence especially in the volatile Middle-Eastern region (Israel and Palestine) most of the places around the globe will enjoy December with least amount of natural or man-made calamities occurring. The auspicious three trines will succeed in keeping the terrorist from carrying their dubious and evil plans.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.