Date Posted: November 30, 2009
The most important planetary configurations for December include: Pluto-Saturn square (Nov 1 – Dec 5), Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (Dec 1-5), Uranus-Rahu (Dec 5-15), Pluto-Rahu (Dec 9-16) and Neptune-Saturn (Dec 13 – Jan 13) ninefold oppositions, and Pluto-Uranus (Dec 6 – Feb 20) ninefold conjunction. Other important planetary configurations include Uranus-Ketu (Nov 21 – Dec 24) trine and Neptune-Jupiter (Dec 14 – 25) conjunction.
While Pluto-Saturn square may become responsible for increased violence, and man-made and natural calamities in the Middle East region , the Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares are likely to manifest themselves into rise in secretive world politics, especially in Russia and China. Uranus-Saturn ninefold opposition will become responsible for increased tension between USA and Russia as well as between USA and China. Pluto-Rahu ninefold opposition will manifest in increased uncertainty and rising anxiety for European countries, and the Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition will be responsible for covert activities in Russia and China.
The auspicious Uranus-Ketu trine and Neptune-Jupiter conjunction will be positive for world economical growth and increased optimism for future all around the world.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: USA, Russia, China, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), and the European countries.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
For President Obama, his operating planet Ketu will be in the eleventh house of his progressive chart for the entire month. As a result, he is likely to be successful in getting his agenda approved, and also, during the same period his popularity will be on rise. However, especially after December 24, his operating planets, Mars being retrograde in the twelfth house of his progressive chart will be responsible for some extraordinary difficult period that he must endure. This period will last through until at least Jan 15. In addition, the transiting Neptune will also be opposing his natal Uranus. This would mean his adversaries are likely to derail his political momentum. In any case, from politics and actual progress standpoint, the month of December (at least the first three weeks of the month) is likely to prove much better for him than the month of November.
The Uranus-Rahu, Pluto-Rahu, and Neptune-Saturn ninefold oppositions will dominate the US politics in December with ongoing friction between the republicans and democrats on issues ranging from economy, war, health care reform debate, and other. The Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction might become responsible for a clear and irreversible shift in US politics sometimes after the first week of December. This would mean either Obama administration would have the upper hand in governing the country or his adversaries would gain enough success to derail the Obama presidency.
The Neptune-Jupiter conjunction (Dec 14 – 25) will be responsible for spiritual as well as religious changes that must occur for further collective spiritual growth. For Democrats the first half of the month may turn out to be more challenging than their republican counterparts. And the second half of the month is more favorable for democrats than the republicans.
The Uranus-Rahu sextile will continue its manifestation in the form of new advances in science and technology through innovations and breakthroughs.
· Russia: The Pluto-Saturn square and Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition are certainly not positive for Russian government during the first week and the last half of the month. These planetary forces will manifest themselves in creating social crisis and political instability with in Russia, and because of secretive nature of both Neptune and Saturn the world would never know about the actual happening with in the country. During second half of the month rise in natural and man-made calamities are likely.
· Europe: The Pluto-Rahu, Uranus-Rahu, and the Neptune-Saturn ninefold oppositions will become responsible for increased economical challenges as well as political tension among the European countries. The relationship between the European Union and the USA as well as between the European Union and Russia will turn sour with increased political friction. During the last two weeks of the month the occurrences of natural and man-made calamities are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The Pluto-Saturn and the Neptune-Saturn ninefold oppositions, as well as Pluto-Saturn square are certainly not favorable for China during the first week and the second half of the month from both political and economical progress standpoint. The friction between the USA and China is likely to escalate during the first week of the month. Also, during the same period likelihood of natural or man-made calamities is high.
· Middle East: The Pluto-Saturn square, and the Uranus-Rahu, Pluto-Rahu, and Neptune-Saturn ninefold oppositions will be responsible for increased violence in the Middle-East region (Iran, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Afghanistan, and Pakistani region) during the entire month. The Neptune-Jupiter conjunction will be reflected in religious challenges in the Middle-East.
· Religion: From a long term perspective this month may prove to be important and positive for collective spiritual growth and religious reforms. The near term picture may reveal the painful process the human race has to grow through for achieving the desired spiritual and religious transformation.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like droughts, wildfires, heavy rains, air crashes, severe weather conditions, as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on December 1-6, 9-16, and 25-31.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on December 4, 15-16, 18-20 and 23-25.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.