Date Posted: November 30, 2010
The important challenging planetary configurations for December include Pluto-Rahu conjunction and Pluto-Ketu opposition (Nov 15-Dec 7), Rahu-Mars (Dec 10-12) and Pluto-Mars (Dec 12-14) conjunctions, Uranus-Mars (Dec 1-3) and Saturn-Mars squares, Neptune-Uranus (Dec 20 – Feb 12) and Neptune-Saturn (Dec 22 – Jan 25) ninefold squares.
In addition, a total lunar eclipse occurs on December 21, approximately during the hours of 5:00 to 11:00 GMT. This eclipse will be visible in the North and South American continents and pacific island regions including Hawaii. This eclipse is important since the Sun and Moon will be within 2 degrees from Ketu and Rahu respectively, and therefore will last for a long time (6 hours). The eclipse will occur with the Southern or descending node Ketu, in the sidereal zodiac sign Gemini and the ascending node Rahu in Sagittarius . Consequently this eclipse, according to Vedic astrology, is likely to be unfavorable for those who have sidereal Gemini or Sagittarius rising or Gemini or Sagittarius as moon sign. (more) On world scene, the United Sates, Canada, South America, Mexico and Pacific island region including Hawaii, are likely to be affected with undesirable events in the following few weeks.
The auspicious planetary configurations for December include: Neptune-Rahu ninefold trine (Dec 13-21); and Pluto-Jupiter ninefold conjunction (Dec 8-20) and Uranus-Jupiter conjunction (Dec 25 – Jan 11).
The Pluto-Rahu conjunction will become responsible for increased violence and casualties in the Middle East, particularly in Israel-Palestine, Afghanistan-Pakistan region and Iraq. Possibilities of natural as well as man-made calamities are high during this period all around the world.
The impact of the Rahu-Mars and Pluto-Mars conjunctions will be reflected in sudden and unexpected political as we as as social turmoil in places like Afghanistan-Pakistan, Israel-Palestine, United States and some part of western Europe.
The Uranus-Mars and Saturn-Mars squares; and Neptune-Uranus and Neptune-Saturn ninefold squares will prove to be equally challenging for the West–USA, and Western Europe reflecting a possible terror attack and increased covert activities. The natural as well as man-made calamities will be on rise during this period all around the world. The world financial markets will exhibit extreme volatility.
During the middle of the month, the auspicious ninefold trines will continue to be responsible for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas of biotechnology, medicine, high tech and communication sciences. Also, the world economic growth will be reflected in rising financial markets.
The Pluto-Jupiter ninefold conjunction and Uranus-Jupiter conjunction will be responsible for continued transformation of religious norms and spiritual growth. Usually such transformation are accompanied with painful changes that threaten the survival of the existing social and religious norms.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: USA, Western Europe, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), Russia, and China.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Obama’s operating planet Neptune, which became direct on November 7, and with Neptune’s opposition to his natal Uranus, and also with five major planets (Rahu, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter) in the twelfth house of his ninefold progressive chart, President Obama will continue to have his hands full during December in governing the country from both the International and Domestic politics standpoint. He may make further suitable changes in his cabinet to meet the current economical and political challenges. Despite under tremendous pressure to readjust to new political reality, by mid December he is likely to have regained his poise and confidence to lead the country with new vigor.
The Uranus-Mars regular square and the Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will certainly manifest themselves in the form of chaotic and fearful political atmosphere during the first and the third week of the month. The Republic Party is poised to go through dramatic changes during the last week of the month. The most important of all is: the Pluto-Jupiter ninefold conjunction and Uranus-Jupiter conjunctions. These conjunctions will be responsible for continued transformation of religious norms and spiritual growth in the United States.
· Russia: While the third week of December will bring stability and prosperity for the region, the last week of the month will be filled with challenging and undesirable political and social events. The politics is likely to get worse and the man-made as well natural calamities will be ample during the same period.
· Europe: The first half of the month is certainly negative for the continent from social and political standpoint. The possibility of terrorist attack is high during that time. Also, the occurrences of natural and man-made calamities can not be ruled out. The third week of the month is relatively positive, especially from economical progress standpoint.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The entire month of December is not good for China from social, economical and political standpoint. The Pluto-Rahu conjunction and Pluto-Mars and Rahu-Mars ninefold conjunctions will become the cause for economically chaotic situation and rising social tension. The financial markets will be volatile during the same period. Destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents are also likely during December.
· Middle East: The first half of the month will be filled with violence, terror attacks and social unrest, especially in Iraq, Iran, Israeli-Palestine and Afghan-Pakistani region. The economic conditions in the region will deteriorate.
· Religion: The influence of the Pluto-Jupiter ninefold conjunction and Uranus-Jupiter conjunction will be responsible for continued transformation of religious norms and spiritual growth. Usually such transformation are accompanied with painful changes that threaten the survival of the existing social and religious norms.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on December 1-3, 10-14, 21-31.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model (based on 1900-2009 data), the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on December 2, 14-16, 18, 20, 24-25, 27-28 and 30.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.