Date Posted: January 31, 2013
The important challenging planetary configurations for February include Neptune-Rahu (Jan 27 – Feb 2) ninefold opposition, Saturn-Mars (Feb 14-16) quincunx, Uranus-Rahu (Feb 28 – Mar 5) ninefold quincunx, Saturn-Rahu/Ketu (Feb 6-14) and Pluto-Rahu/Ketu (Feb 16-24) ninefold squares.
The Neptune-Rahu ninefold opposition will likely to be responsible for economic turmoil in Russia and China, covert activities around the world with regard to terrorism and other international conflicts.
While the manifestation of Saturn-Mars quincunx may be reflected in a short term but very intensive friction between India and Pakistan, rising terrorism and violence around the world, especially in Syria, Egypt, and Iraq and Israel-Palestine area and possible outbreak of an undesirable happening, and occurrences of both natural and man-made calamities, the ninefold quincunx of Uranus with Rahu may become cause for the both natural and man-made calamities causing destruction and loss of lives, especially in the United States.
The ninefold squares of Saturn with the lunar nodes may become responsible for increase in barbaric activities all around the world. Terrorists are likely to be successful in creating confusion and chaos. Social turmoil in Europe and Russia is likely. Religious activities could get stalled for no apparent reason.
The manifestation of the ninefold squares of Pluto with the lunar nodes may be reflected in a new wave of renewed violence in Iraq, Israel and Palestinians, as well as outbreak of terrorism around the world.
The auspicious planetary configurations for February include Pluto-Saturn (Dec 9 – March 24) and Uranus-Jupiter (January 24 – March 3) sextiles and Neptune-Uranus (Jan 3- Feb 16) ninefold sextiles.
The Pluto-Saturn sextile is certainly positive for European and Russian economy. In addition, this period is good for progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation.
While the Uranus-Jupiter sextile will become responsible for the occurrence of new and positive changes in religious, academic and social fields, the Neptune-Uranus ninefold sextile will prove to be an extraordinary time for collective spiritual growth, technological discoveries and inventions. Expect some new important technological breakthroughs during the first half of the month. For the United States, in particular, it’s going to be a remarkable and very successful period.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: The USA, Europe, China, Russia, and Middle-East (Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel region).
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
President Obama’s current operating planets are Mercury and Sun. In his progressive chart, Mercury enters in the seventh house (Sagittarus) of his progressive chart and it remains there the entire month since it becomes retrograde on Feb 23. While Sum remains favorable through the first half of February for him, he will be faced with challenges including the serious political opposition from Republicans for on going budget crisis and to some extent from international (Middle East) crisis during the entire month, especially during the second half of February.
Pluto-Saturn (Dec 9 – March 14) sextile is certainly favorable for progress in technical fields (new innovations and discoveries) and religious reconciliation. In addition, this period may prove to be positive for the republican party as it will go through a major transformation reflecting the positive changes they should consider in their political and social agenda. However, the ninefold squares of Saturn and Pluto with the lunar nodes will test the will of the republican party to transform and become a new party. Also, these squares will become responsible for abnormal weather related calamities all around the country. The Uranus-Jupiter sextile will be positive for the religious leaders, especially for the ones who are willing to adjust to new ways of understanding the essence of religion and applying them for greater good.
· Russia: During Feb 6 – 14 Russia is likely to be overwhelmed with both the political and economical challenges. However, thanks to Pluto-Saturn sextile, she will survive those challenges. The manifestations of that Pluto-Saturn sextile will be responsible for new political and social changes that may prove to positive for economical and political environment of the country.
· Europe: Except for the first and the last week of the month, February looks to be a very challenging period for the continent from the economy standpoint. However, during the last week of the month I expect very positive social and economical environment as well as excellent spiritual period of growth.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, except for the second week, the month looks to be positive from economical, social and political stability standpoint. Also, for the rest of the pacific-rim region and Japan during the same period, the economical growth will be reflected in stable and rising financial markets.
· Middle East: The Saturn-Mars quincunx, Rahu/Ketu-Pluto and Rahu/Ketu-Saturn ninefold squares will become responsible for violence and unrest in Middle East (especially in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine region) during Feb 6-24 period. Also, during the same period, both the natural and man-made calamities (with violence) are very likely.
· Religion: The dominance of Pluto-Saturn and Uranus-Jupiter sextiles are very positive for religious transformation and expansion in line with the world spiritual growth.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are very likely to occur during the February 6-24..
Earthquakes: Based on the earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on February 1-2, 4-8, 13, 18, 25.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.