Date Posted: December 31, 2013
The important challenging planetary configurations for January include Saturn-Rahu (Jan 3-6) and Saturn-Uranus (Jan 26 – Feb 18) ninefold quincunxes, and Pluto-Saturn (Jan 12 – Feb 5) ninefold square.
The Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunx may become responsible for political unrest in Russia or China. Also, the Republican Party in the United States may go through a painful political experience. The manifestation of the Saturn-Uranus ninefold quincunx will be reflected in increased tension between USA and Russia (or China) as well as political turmoil in Russia or China.
The Pluto-Saturn ninefold square may become responsible for serious and sudden social and political challenges for Russia. Also, during the same period instability in Middle East is likely and the both natural and man-made calamities in Europe and in the Middle-East cannot be ruled out.
The auspicious planetary configurations for January include Pluto-Jupiter (Jan 23 – Feb 6) opposition and Neptune-Rahu (Jan 1 – 23) trine.
The Pluto-Jupiter opposition is an important planetary event for people who deal with religion, religious and academic institutes. This opposition could become responsible for a unique transformation in the field of religion as the planet Pluto with its tremendous energy has a power of irreversibly transforming the field of religion and academics to a new level or setting with a new set of norms. Initial reaction to the change might appear to be a bit confusing and perhaps chaotic, but the majority of us is going to embrace this new wave of change and is very likely to enjoy it.
The Neptune-Rahu trine may become responsible for the expansion of religious activities all around the world with new vigor and energy, conservatives having upper hand over the liberals, and China and Russia seeing positive developments occurring in the social and economic fields.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: China, Russia, Europe, the Middle East (Turkey, Syria, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel regions) and USA.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Until February 2, 2014, President Obama’s operating planets will be Mercury and Pluto. In his progressive chart, Mercury finally will remain in the 5th house till January 8, and then in the 6th house till January 27 and finally in the 7th house during the last 3 days of the month. While the 5th house Mercury will be neutral for him the 6th house Mercury will be favorable for him with success in governing the country and rise in his popularity. However, during the last 3 days of the month, he is likely get frustrated with domestic political challenges that he must overcome.
The Uranus-Saturn ninefold quincunx will be responsible for a painful experience that the Republican Party may go through during the last week of the month. During the same period, increased tension between USA and Russia (or China) is a good possibility.
On a positive note, the Neptune-Rahu trine may prove to be a period of expansion for religious activities with new vigor and energy and conservatives having upper hand over the liberals.
· Russia: Except for the last week of the month, due to the auspicious influence of Neptune-Rahu trine, Russia is likely to have very positive developments in the social and economical field. However, during the last week of the month, Saturn-Uranus ninefold quincunx may become responsible for increased political uncertainty and social crisis and increased friction with the USA.
· Europe: The first half of the month looks to be very positive from both economic expansion and political stability standpoint. In the second half of the month, however, due to the challenging influence of Pluto-Saturn ninefold square, natural and man-made calamities and political instability are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Besides the Uranus-Saturn quincunx (which occurs during the last week of the month) things look to be good for the region. During the first half of the month positive economic expansion and social and political stability in China will dominate the headlines. And for the rest of the region, the economic progress will continue to remain unabated.
· Middle East: During the second half of the month the situation in the Middle-East may become volatile and critical.
· Religion: The Pluto-Jupiter opposition (Jan 23 – Feb 6) is an important planetary event for religious leaders and religions. This opposition could become responsible for a unique transformation in the field of religion as the planet Pluto with its tremendous energy has a power of irreversibly transforming the field of religion to a new level or setting with a new set of norms. Initial reaction to the change might appear to be a bit confusing and perhaps chaotic, but we are likely to embrace this new wave of change and enjoy it.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are very likely to occur during January 3-6 and 20-30.
Earthquakes: Based on the earthquake prediction model II, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on January 1-2, 5, 7-8, 10-11, 13, 16-18, 23-24 and 30. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.