Date Posted: June 30, 2002
July is going to be dominated by Pluto-Rahu opposition (and Pluto-Ketu conjunction). Such opposition occurs once in about 17-18 years. What it means? Well, for one thing, since this opposition involves the war-sign Scorpio (sidereal), the Mid-East conflict is very likely to get uglier, especially during July 23-Aug 10 period. In addition, during the same period, a new wave of terrorism will likely to sweep Europe, USA, and some part of Asia. To top the things conflict between India and Pakistan will again intensify during the same time period.
Major planetary configurations that are likely to influence the world events during July are: Rahu-Pluto opposition and Ketu-Pluto conjunction (July 23-Aug 10), Pluto-Saturn (July 30-Aug 5) ninefold square, and Neptune-Saturn (July 14-20), Pluto-Saturn (July 6-11), and Saturn-Ketu (July 12-16) ninefold trines. While all the three ninefold trines are favorable for world prosperity and stability around the world the influence of opposition, conjunction and square will overshadow the trines. In addition, On July 4, Mercury transit occurs in the sidereal zodiac sign Gemini, and both the Mars and Jupiter transits occur in Cancer. Also, Saturn enters the sidereal Gemini on July 21.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: Israel, Palestine, Pakistan, India, United States and some part of Europe. The terrorist activities (suicide bombings, etc.) and subsequent retaliation will likely to accelerate towards the last week of the month and continue through the next month.
On a positive note, Russia, China, and some of the pacific-rim countries (Japan and Korea in particular) are likely to enjoy more peaceful and prosperous time with increased and positive influence in world politics. Again this month, technological areas are likely to experience significant progress via inventions and discoveries. Religious activities in the USA will likely to find the much needed stability.
- United States of America: For the latter half of the month the entire country is going to be intensely focusing on the on-going suicidal bombings around the world due to a fresh wave of terrorism, and the raging conflict between the Israel and Palestinians. Especially during July 23 – August 10 time period Bush administration will be under intense international as well as domestic political pressure to resolve the crisis.
For President Bush, he may experience that the support for his policies (both foreign and domestic) is on decline, and because of very close Pluto-Ketu conjunction in the ninefold ascendant of his birth chart, he has no choice but to directly face the challenges and find answers soon. I don’t know how he’s going to perform, but it would prove to be very prudent that he takes care of his health and safety during that time.
Republic Party will find itself in a very precarious situation in holding on to its agenda and the same time support the President. As a result, a drift between the conservatives and the moderate republicans will be growing. For the Democratic Party, except for the third week of the month, the month doesn’t look so bad.
· Russia: Overall the entire month is likely to be very positive for Russia for its international diplomacy. During the same period Russia’s likely to make a lot of progress with its domestic economy. Mr. Putin and his administration will be handsomely rewarded for their successful efforts both domestically and internationally.
· China, Hong Kong, and Pacific-rim countries: China may experience social or political turmoil during the last two weeks of the month. But from economy standpoint, China and most of the Pacific-rim region (particularly Japan and Korea) is likely to enjoy positive period.
· Europe: For the entire continent July doesn’t look good. Economical conditions may suffer due to unavoidable circumstances caused by either or both natural and man-made calamities. In addition, terrorist activities will be on rise causing a fearful and uncertain atmosphere.
· India and Pakistan: For the subcontinent the month of July (especially July 23-Aug 10) is not favorable from peace and stability standpoint. The tension along the border and cross-border terrorism will be on rise again causing the concern of a potential threat of nuclear war between these two countries. For Pakistani President the time is not very favorable as he would be surrounded by more adversaries than friends.
· Religion: During the third week of the month churches in the united states will be again on defensive in dealing with morality issues. In general, however, religious leaders in other part of the world will have easy time in carrying out their activities and agenda.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Although such calamities can occur during the entire month anywhere in the world, the more likely period, in my opinion, will be the one from July 23 – August 10. The areas that are more prone for such causes are: the United States, Europe, Israel, Palestine, India, and Pakistan along with some of the other Middle Eastern countries.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.