Date Posted: June 30, 2005
The influence of planetary configurations in July will be reflected in events that deal with religious and morality based issues (June 28 – July 16), suicide bomb attacks in places like Iraq, Israel and Palestine, and natural and man-made calamities around the world. However, on a positive note, during the later part of the month Neptune-Ketu trine (July 20 – Sept 27) looks to be positive for maintaining the world stability by alleviating and diffusing the friction between USA and Russia as well as that between USA and China. Towards the end of the month (July 29 – Aug 2) a possibility of a short skirmish between India and Pakistan can not be ruled out.
The important planetary inter-relations for July are: Mars-Rahu conjunction (July 7-10); Saturn-Rahu (July 3-6), Uranus-Saturn (July 17-20), and Pluto-Saturn (July 30 – Aug 3) ninefold oppositions; Uranus-Neptune (the entire month), Pluto-Saturn (July 8 -11), and Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunxes; Uranus-Jupiter (July 6-11), Pluto-Jupiter (July 22-25) ninefold, and Saturn-Mars (July 29- Aug 2) regular square; and Neptune-Ketu auspicious trine (July 20-Sept 27).
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: USA, Russia, China, Iraq, and Middle Eastern countries including Israel and Palestine.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Although the positive trine of Neptune with his natal Moon will still continue to help President Bush in achieving some of his political goals, the return of his Saturn transit over his natal Saturn will certainly make its mark by manifesting into a very chaotic, deceptive, dishonest and indecisive administration, especially during the first week of the month and until July 19.
In addition, the opposition of Uranus to his natal Mars and Uranus quincunxing his natal Mercury and Pluto will be responsible for development of new domestic as well as international crisis. It will put the administration on defensive to justify their actions required to deal with these crisis. The ninefold fourth house Uranus will likely to force president Bush to consider sweeping changes in his domestic and foreign policies.
Also, the opposition of Rahu with his natal Jupiter and Moon will make him very vulnerable when it comes to dealing with religious and morality based issues. As a result, the polls are likely to reflect the diminishing support for him from American people.
The presence of Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx during the entire month of July and Uranus-Jupiter quincunx (June 28 – July 16) will be responsible for continued debate on role of religion and controversial morality issues—stem cells research, separation of church and government, etc.,. Also, the relationships between USA and Russia, and USA and China will continue to remain sour, and as a result covert activities across the globe will be on rise. During the second week of the month the world economic expansion may get stalled.
For the Republic party the July 8-11, July 17-20, and July 22-24 will turn out to be very challenging. Some of the party members will have serious disagreements with the Bush administration on domestic as well as foreign policy issues. Likewise the Democratic party will have serious political challenges to deal with, especially during the third week of the month.
· Russia: A possibility of a situation either reflecting a social unrest or political change is likely during the second week (July 8-11). The relationship with the USA will continue to remain sour, and may become worse in the second half of the month. During July 22-24, an eruption of a sudden violence or a possibility of man-made disaster is likely. Covert activities will be on rise during the entire month.
· Europe: The first and the third week of the month will be filled with news reflecting social and political anxieties. During the same period possibility of natural calamity, suicide bombings or violence, in general, are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The first and the last week of the month are not positive for China. However, on the economic front China will continue to march with impressive growth. Friction with USA will be on rise during the third week of the month. While Japanese economy is likely to stay status quote, economies of the pacific-rim region will have hard time to grow.
· Religion: Uranus-Jupiter quincunx is going to dominate the first half of the month during which religion and morality, especially in the United States will take the center stage and religious leaders will be on offensive.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The possible periods in July during which natural and man-made disasters are likely are: July 3-6, July 8-11, July 17-24, and July 29-31. Local level and personal tragedies are very likely to occur during July 7-10, and July 29 – August 2.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.