Date Posted: June 30, 2006
July begins with Neptune-Rahu ninefold conjunction (July 1-10), Mars-Neptune direct opposition (July 3-7) and Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (July 4-31). Neptune-Rahu ninefold conjunction in sidereal Leo means a surge in covert activities around the world, scandals at leadership level and increase in natural and man-made calamities. The Mars-Neptune opposition will be responsible for political leaks, exposition of scandals, fire related incidents, rise in insurgency in Iraq, and renewed nuclear threat from Iran and North Korea. However, Pluto-Saturn (July 9-13), Uranus-Saturn (July 7-11), Saturn-Rahu (July 14-17), Neptune-Saturn (July 17-20) and Pluto-Rahu (July 24 – Aug 10) ninefold trines will provide the counteraction to balance the negative forces as mentioned above and to insure world stability. Advances in scientific research and technology will continue during the periods of trines. In general, it’s a mixed and very eventful month with the first and the third week filled with undesirable events.
Manifestations of ninefold oppositions and conjunctions among Neptune, Rahu, Ketu, Pluto, Uranus, and Mars will be reflected in destruction of wealth due to natural and man-made calamities especially during the first and the third week of the month.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: Russia, China, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine and USA.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
When it comes to dealing with his own administration and also with both the international and domestic issues, president Bush will be experiencing mental strain, misunderstandings, communication breakdowns, delays, unforeseen obstacles, disappointment and frustration in carrying out day-to-activities, and as a result, he will have a very little progress to show for during July 5-29 as his most current operating planet Mercury turns retrograde during that period. In addition, the squaring of retrograde Jupiter with his natal Mercury during the entire month, and Saturn’s transit over his natal Mercury and Pluto during the first and the second week respectively will reflect in his continued difficulties and frustration of handling post-war Iraq matters. On a positive note, Uranus trines with his natal Sun, and therefore, he is likely to have some success in aligning the important world leaders with him on issues of international importance. Such issues may include North Korea and Iran’s nuclear threats. However, in general, the month may prove to be more negative than positive for him and his administration.
The entire month of July does look to be promising for the country in area of scientific and technological advances. However, July may prove to be one of the disastrous months of 2006 from natural and man-made calamities standpoint, especially during the last week of the month. The Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (July 4-30) in sidereal Aries is likely to be responsible for sudden happenings and changes that will disrupt normal life with astonishing speed. Some of the possibilities might include hurricanes, wildfires, floods, and earthquakes. However, there will be equal number of man-made calamities occurring around the country. In addition, the influence of retrograde Mercury in sidereal Cancer will cause communication breakdowns, especially the wireless and internet communications. The second and the third week of the month will prove to be positive for the country from international reputation, prestige, economical progress standpoint. Pluto-Saturn, Neptune-Saturn, Uranus-Saturn, Saturn-Rahu and Pluto-Rahu ninefold trines will be responsible for increased international reputation and positive developments with respect relationships with countries that had been challenges in the past.
For republicans, the month doesn’t look to be that difficult. Except for the third week things are going to go their way. However, the gap between the republicans, especially the senior republicans, and the Bush administration is likely to widen due to serious political differences that affect the domestic as well as international issues.
For democrats, July may prove to be a very challenging month. The last week of the month is certainly not favorable. Continued apparent disagreements on several domestic policy issues among senior party leaders of the party will stall the progress to come up with a cohesive party agenda.
· Russia: The month looks to be a mixed bag of results. The first two weeks will prove to be very challenging for the Putin administration as the covert activities likely to reach their peak with some disastrous results. Man-made and natural calamities will also play important part in disrupting normal life in Russia.
· Europe: For Europe, except for the last week, the month looks to be fabulous as the positive news will be reflected in economic expansion, general well being and increased happiness. However, Mars-Rahu (July 18-22) quincunx may become responsible for an undesirable event either in the form of natural or manmade disaster.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Except for the first ten days of the month, July will be positive for China from economical and social progress standpoint. The economic growth for China, Japan and the entire pacific-rim region will continue to grow.
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and in Palestine-Israel regions is likely to accelerate during July 1-10, 18-22, and 26-31periods.
· Religion: The first two week of the month will be challenging for religious leaders all around the world. However, in general, the month doesn’t look to be very negative.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Mars-Neptune direct opposition, Mars-Rahu quincunx and Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction will be responsible for both the natural and man-made disasters during the entire month of July, especially during July 3-10, 18-22, and 26-31. In general, July may prove to be a very disastrous month.
Earthquakes: Based on our evolving earthquake prediction model, during July the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher likely to occur on July 20, 22, 26-31.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.