Date Posted: June 30, 2009
The first two weeks of July are going to be filled with important political events, and these events will shape the world spirituality. A part of that process is reflected in ongoing political (and also spiritual) struggle in Iran. It is a part of the bigger picture of ongoing world spiritual growth as initiated by Sagittarius Pluto (couple of years ago) and Pisces Uranus (three months ago). In addition, the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction (May 14 – July 23), which has been in operation since May 14, is profoundly influencing the world where orthodox and rigid way of living is threatened with a new wave of world where human rights takes the center stage.
The important challenging planetary configurations for July include Neptune-Mars and Jupiter-Mars regular squares (July 4-6), Uranus-Rahu ninefold square (July 1-5), Pluto-Mars (July 12 -14) and Uranus-Rahu (July 26- Aug 20) ninefold quincunxes, and Neptune-Saturn ninefold conjunction. The auspicious configurations include Neptune-Jupiter conjunction (May 14 – July 23).
The squares of Mars with Neptune and Jupiter will be responsible for religious, philosophical upheaval ultimately leading to spiritual growth of the world. Uranus-Rahu ninefold square and quincunxes will be the cause for instability in Middle East (Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel and Palestine).
On a positive note, during the first half of the month, the Neptune-Jupiter conjunction will be auspicious for economical growth and increase in optimism for better future all around the world. However, it will also be responsible for transformation of existing religious practices to a new level of religious awakening that will be more compassionate and open-minded.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month would be: United States, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), Russia and China.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
For President Obama, his operating planet Ketu, is in the twelfth house of his progressive chart and in the second and the first house of his ninefold progressive chart for July. As a result, he is likely to face more political challenges (both international and domestic). However, the seventh house Jupiter in his progressive chart, and the third and the second house Jupiter in his ninefold progressive chart will, due its (Jupiter’s) auspicious nature, provide him with success in facing the political challenges. In addition, the transiting Jupiter will oppose his natal Uranus, and Jupiter being his major operating planet, he is likely to continue successfully deal with the most of the political crisis based on his moral conviction. The conjunction of transiting Rahu with his natal Jupiter will help him find right balance between the reality and idealism to solve country’s on going economical, judicial and political problems.
The Neptune-Jupiter auspicious conjunction will continue its manifestation in the form of religious and moral transformations. It’s a huge transformation process that will profoundly influence the social and moral norms which we are accustomed to.
The Uranus-Saturn ninefold square will be responsible for increased friction between the democrats and republicans causing the stagnancy and failure in making any progress in the both houses of congress. The popularity of the US President may decline during this period as well as republicans are likely to face some new political challenges. The friction between the USA and China is likely to increase.
· Russia: Due to ninefold square of Uranus-Saturn the government is likely to come under pressure in dealing with the West, especially the United States, during the first week of July. In addition, the Pluto-Saturn ninefold quincunx will manifest itself in the form of a natural or man-made calamity during the third week of July. On the positive note, the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction is likely to keep people’s spirits high during the first two weeks of the month.
· Europe: The first week of the month is very challenging for the continent due to the ninefold Uranus-Saturn square. It will become responsible for increased friction between the USA and European Union as well as for natural and man-made calamities. In addition, Pluto-Saturn ninefold quincunx will likely to make Europeans more anxious and worried about their future during the third week of the month. Religious leaders are likely to come under pressure to accommodate new norms of morality in accordance to the social and spiritual evolution.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Except the first week, the month looks to be a reasonably favorable for China, Japan, and other countries in the region from economical progress standpoint. During the first week of the month, the political tension between USA and China may rise due to economic or other emerging international crisis.
· Middle East: The Uranus-Saturn and Uranus-Jupiter ninefold squares will contribute to increased friction between the Middle-East and the USA during the first week of the month. During the third week, violence in the Middle-East region (Iran, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistani region) is likely to increase making the region more unstable.
· Religion: The Neptune-Jupiter conjunction will be very auspicious for increase in optimism for better future all around the world. However, because the both planets have turned retrograde, the process of transformation of spiritual and religious growth will likely to prove to be painful for religious authorities as they will be faced with new challenges to change the way they deal with people.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like wildfires, air crashes, severe weather conditions, natural as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on July 1-6, 12-20, and during 26-31.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on July 4-6, 12-15, 17-18, 23, 27-28 and 31. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.