Date Posted: June 30, 2011
The important challenging planetary configurations for July include Neptune-Saturn (June 22 – July 7) ninefold and Rahu-Mars (July 20-21) oppositions, Uranus-Rahu (July 24 – Aug 12) ninefold quincunx and Saturn-Rahu/Ketu (July 18-23) ninefold squares.
The auspicious planetary configurations for July are: Pluto-Jupiter (July 1-11) and Saturn-Mars (July 4-6) trines; Pluto-Rahu (June 16 – July 9) and Uranus-Saturn (July 6-19) ninefold trines; Pluto-Ketu (June 16 – July 19) and Saturn-Jupiter (July 24 – Aug 17) ninefold sextiles; and Pluto-Jupiter (July 6-8) ninefold conjunction.
The Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition will continue to be responsible for behind the scene international dealings and covert activities especially in Russia, Europe, Middle East and China. And these acts will later may manifest into worldwide crisis (violence, unrest, etc.).
The opposition of Mars with Rahu is likely to become cause for natural and man-made calamities all around the world. The manifestation of Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares will be reflected in instability in the Middle Eastern region as well as in Russia and China; also, the Republican party in the United States is likely to go through a painful transformation.
During the first twenty days of the month, the auspicious ninefold trines and sextiles will be responsible for scientific advances and technological breakthroughs in areas of biotechnology, medicine, high tech and communication sciences. These trines and sextiles will also be responsible for worldwide economic growth. The Pluto-Jupiter ninefold conjunction is positive for religious transformation.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month will be: Russia, China, European countries and Middle-East (Libya, Egypt, Syria, Saudi-Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Palestine and Israel) and the USA.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
President Obama’s operating planet Neptune will oppose his natal Rahu by the middle of the month. In addition, beginning July 3, Uranus and Rahu become his operating planets until August 23. With Rahu in the fourth house and Uranus in the 8th house of his progressive chart, and 8th and the 3rd house of his ninefold progressive chart respectively the month of July may prove to be a trying month for him as he will be scrambling to deal with the homeland security, immigration and the economy all at the same time. His popularity at least for a short term is likely to diminish. However, because the transiting Uranus trines his natal Mercury and sextiles his natal Moon, he will continue to be successful in international diplomacy. In addition, with Jupiter in Aries, the 9th house (11th from the eleventh) house of his progressive chart, he will continue to be amiable. But overall, it will be prudent of him if he stays politically low key during July.
During the first week of July, the influence of the Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition will be reflected in political challenges that the Republic party is likely to face as it will continue to struggle to define its identity.. Then during the third week of the month (July 18-23) the conservative leaders of the Republican Party and the corresponding potential presidential nominees are likely to experience a political crisis where deception might play an important role. From the standpoint of economical growth and advances in scientific and technological area, the first twenty days of the month looks to be absolutely fabulous due to Uranus-Saturn and Pluto-Rahu ninefold trines, Pluto-Jupiter trine, and Saturn-Jupiter ninefold sextile. Also, the manifestation of Pluto-Jupiter trine will be reflected in the global spiritual awakening during the first twelve days of the month.
· Russia: Except for the first and the third week of July, the month looks to be positive for Russia, and it will be reflected in her economic growth, political stability and improved relationship with the world including the USA. During the first week, political crisis and social unrest are likely, and during the third week natural or man-made calamities will be on rise.
· Europe: Except for the third week, the entire month looks to be positive for the continent from the economical growth and political stability standpoint. Occurrences of natural or man-made calamities will be on rise during the third week of the month. The deception will continue to play an important part in European politics during the first week of the month, and perhaps be reflected in economical crisis in Greece, Portugal and Spain.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: As noted successively since last few months, Japan’s recovery from the nuclear disaster due to the earthquake will continue to be sluggish and it will take till the middle of September for Japan to recover from the nuclear disaster and return to normal life. Except for the third week of July, the entire month is absolutely fabulous for the entire region (China, Japan, Korea and other pacific rim countries) from economical progress standpoint. The financial markets will continue to grow.
· Middle East: The Neptune-Saturn ninefold opposition will become responsible for behind the scene activities, covert activities and subsequently a coupe like atmosphere for nations which are going through the transformation to democratization. The violence and unrest is likely to be on rise during the third week of the month.
· Religion: The influence of the auspicious Pluto-Jupiter trine during the first eleven days of the month will be reflected in spiritual growth with positive change all around the world. The orthodox and dogmatic ideas are likely to be swept away by the newly born spiritual force.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on July 1-7 and 18-23.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on July 1-2, 12, 14-15, 17, 22, 25 and 29.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.