Date Posted: May 31, 2004
In June there will be two regular quincunxes: Neptune-Saturn (June 18-30) and Mars-Pluto (June 8-10). Both will be responsible for violence, terrorism and suicide bombings. While Mars-Pluto quincunx is likely to bring fresh wave of visible violence, particularly in Israel-Palestine region, the Neptune-Saturn quincunx will likely to create a deceptive, dubious and confusing political atmosphere in regions like Iraq, USA, and Europe. Media (June 18-30) may get on a wrong track in reporting the news. Despite the continued instability in the middle-east Saturn-Rahu (June 23-26) and Uranus-Jupiter (June 29 – July 2) ninefold trines, and Neptune-Jupiter (June 17-21) and Uranus-Saturn (June 10 -14) sextiles will be responsible for economical and political stability in most part of the world, and may be perhaps for a potential solution for peace in the middle-east. Pluto-Jupiter ninefold opposition (June 9-13) will transform religious atmosphere, ideas, beliefs to a new level of understanding and norm especially in light of same sex marriages.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: Russia, United States, European countries, Iraq, Middle Eastern countries including Israel and Palestine, and China.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
As Pluto with it’s retrograde motion re-transits his natal Ketu (Southern lunar node) and opposes his natal Rahu (Northern lunar node) President Bush will be reliving the frustrating period during this month similar to that of Dec 2003 – Jan 2004. During the same period (June 2004) interestingly Saddam Hussein will be back in news as both of them have the natal nodes placed exactly opposite of each other in their birth charts. But it’s the transit of Pluto opposing his natal Uranus (June 20 onwards) will be really devastating for President Bush. It’s interesting that these important transits are occurring around June 30, the date President Bush wants to transfer sovereignty to Iraqi interim government council.
In my opinion, a sidereal Cancer rising personality with Uranus and Rahu conjunction in the stubborn sign of sidereal Taurus, despite his good intentions, his heavy reliance on his gut feeling (and stubbornness) and natural tendency of ignoring the reality and the way others see the things is bound to cause him to face extremely frustrating period and miserably failed mission. In addition, Saturn’s transit over his natal Sun (June 12-28) may make matters worse if he doesn’t take care of his health and personal safety.
For the country in general, June is not that a bad month except perhaps during the first week. Positive news with respect to terrorism related activities such as foiling of terrorist plots or actual capturing of key terrorists are likely during June 10-14. The most likely scenario that would dominate the domestic news will be the deceptive and confusing political atmosphere during the second half of the month (especially during June 22 – 26). Media is likely to play in the hands of those who will be leading the deceptive agenda.
For the Republic Party the first week will be challenging in resolving the internal friction with in its own party members. As pointed out in the preceding paragraph the second half of the month will be dominated with deceptive and confusing news (probably coming out of Bush white house) and is likely to negatively influence the Republic Party.
The Democratic Party, compared to its rival Republic Party, is likely to fare better. However, the second half of the month will prove to be equally challenging for the party to effectively deal with the political atmosphere dominated by confusion and chaos.
· Russia: The second half of June will turn out to be extremely crucial period for Russia and particularly for Putin administration. Social as well as political unrests are likely to create new challenges the Putin administration must face during this period. Covert activities along with confusion and chaos will certainly be on rise during the same period.
· Europe: The first week of June is likely to create (more) friction between USA and its major European allies. During the second week of the month (June 9-13) an event may take place that will be responsible for religious transformation. Violence and terrorism related man-made calamities are likely during June 8-10.
· Religion: During the first week of June, especially in the USA, a religious issue (same sex marriage? )will be responsible for crating a new friction between liberals and conservatives. During the second week of the month (June 9-13) an event may take place that will be responsible for religious transformation.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Mars-Pluto (June 8-10) and Neptune-Saturn (June 18-30) quincunxes are likely to be responsible for events related to both man-made and natural calamities.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.