Date Posted: May 31, 2005
June begins with Mars-Pluto square (June 1-4) that may become responsible for a man-made calamity or a natural disaster. Ninefold squares between Jupiter and lunar nodes (June 17-23) are certainly do not bode well for economic expansion and religious activities around the world. In addition Uranus-Jupiter quincunx (June 28 – July 16) is likely to manifest itself into religious conflicts and controversies, especially in the USA, and morality related issues are likely to take the center stage in political field. However, Pluto-Saturn ninefold trine and Saturn-Jupiter and Pluto-Jupiter ninefold sextiles will be responsible for maintaining world stability and peace. The Neptune-Saturn ninefold conjunction (June 23-26) may become responsible for rise in covert activities and increased media deception.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: USA, European countries, Russia, Iraq, and Middle Eastern countries including Israel and Palestine.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Positive trine of Neptune with his natal Moon will continue help President Bush to accomplish his political goals. In addition, during the first half of the month, Rahu’s sextile aspect with his natal Uranus and Rahu will certainly be the positive force for his rise in popularity in the poll. However, the opposition of Uranus to his natal Mars (at least until June 11), and Uranus quincunxing his natal Mercury and Pluto will be responsible for development of new domestic crisis that he must deal with or an eruption of a domestic political turmoil that he must resolve.
After June 24, Saturn will be entering in his ninefold tenth house, and it may force him to either make changes in his cabinet or shift his policies that influence his domestic agenda. In addition, the Saturn-Neptune ninefold conjunction in his ninefold tenth house means the administration is likely to become very deceptive and will not be honest in explaining its role that influence both international and domestic issues to American public.
The presence of Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx during the entire month of June and Uranus-Jupiter quincunx (June 28 – July 16) will give rise to religious conflicts and controversial morality issues, such as stem cells. Also, the relationships between USA and Russia, and USA and China are likely to turn more sour.
While the third week (June 14-17) and the last week of the month (June 23-26) are going to be challenging and frustrating for republicans the last week of the month (June 23-27) is certainly not good for the democrats.
· Russia: From foreign policy standpoint, and in particular for the relationship with the USA, the Putin administration will have plenty of challenges through the entire month. During the last week of the month possibility of social unrest or violence in Russia is high. Covert activities will be on rise and friction between USA and Russia will be renewed.
· Europe: Except for the third week (June 14-17)) the month looks to be fine for the continent. The events such as social unrest, suicide bombings, or terrorism may occur during the third week. Natural calamities are also likely during the same period.
· Religion: For religions and religious leaders around the world the third week of the month (June 17-23) will prove to be difficult. Also, during the last week of the month (June 28 -June 30) possibility of an outbreak of religious conflict or controversy, especially in the USA, is very strong.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The possible pockets of June during which natural and man-made disasters are likely are: June 1-4, June 14-17, and June 23-27. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.