Date Posted: May 31, 2006
The month of June may turn out to be one of the turbulent months of 2006 from world stability standpoint as Saturn-Jupiter, Jupiter-Mars regular squares, and Neptune-Saturn, Saturn-Rahu, Saturn-Ketu ninefold squares, and Mars-Saturn conjunction are very likely to manifest into violence, terrorism, suicide bombings, political tensions among world leaders as well as friction between conservatives and liberals. Also, manifestations of these squares and conjunction may include destruction of wealth due to natural and man-made calamities especially during the second half of the month. However, on a positive note, during the first week of the month (till June 6) good news will be reflected in world economic expansion, continued research and technological advances in high-tech, bio-tech, and medical fields, and also in world political stability.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, European countries, and USA.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Although during the entire month of June Neptune trines president Bush’s natal Rahu, Uranus, and Jupiter, and therefore relatively making it a favorable month for him from the standpoint of dealing with his own administration, the squaring of Jupiter with his natal Mercury and Pluto, and Saturn’s transit over his natal Mercury and Pluto will reflect in his continuous frustration and occupation with post-war Iraq matters. He will certainly have trouble in grasping the picture of changing world political events, and therefore, he is very likely to continue make mistakes in decisions on foreign policy matters. In addition, he must take care of his health and personal safety as Saturn’s third and the last transit over his natal Mercury, Pluto, and the ascendant is likely to manifest into an undesirable event. He should also consider staying low key during this month as his ability to govern the nation is likely to reach its yet another lowest level.
The first week of June is positive for the country from international reputation, prestige, economy and technological progress standpoint. However, in the later part of the month, the Uranus-Saturn, Pluto-Saturn ninefold and Uranus-Mars regular quincunx will certainly dominate the news about friction between liberals and conservatives, national security, immigration policies, natural and man-made disasters, and governments declining credibility.
For republicans, the third and the last week of the month are not favorable. Saturn-Jupiter square(June16-29) and Mars-Saturn conjunction (June 16-20) will be responsible for turmoil with in the party caused mainly due Bush administration’s domestic policies reflecting apparent shift to left. The Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (June 24-27) will prove to be extremely challenging for the party to maintain its poise in both the senate and the house.
For democrats, the second week of the month is not positive as there will be apparent disagreements on several domestic policy issues among senior party leaders of the party to come up with a cohesive party agenda. But then the rest of the month looks to be positive for the party.
· Russia: The last two weeks of the month will prove to be very challenging for Russia and for the Putin administration in particular. During June 24-27 possibility of an eruption of a new crisis situation and/or a man-made or natural calamity is very high. Also, internally the covert activities will be on rise, especially during June 21-30.
· Europe: For Europe the first week of the month is absolutely fabulous as the positive news will be reflected in economic expansion, general well being and increased morale. However, later on in the month, Saturn-Jupiter (June 16-29) regular and Saturn-Rahu/Ketu (June 24-27) ninefold quincunxes, and Mars-Saturn conjunction (June 16-20) are likely to become responsible for natural and man-made calamities and increased social tension.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Except for the second half of the month June looks to be positive for China from economical and social progress standpoint. During the second half of the month either natural or man-made calamity or social crisis is likely. The economic growth for China, Japan and the entire pacific-rim region will continue to grow at an enviable pace.
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and in Palestine-Israel regions will continue to dominate the news during June 15-20 and June 24-29 period.
· Religion: The first week of the month will be positive for religious activities all around the world. It’s during the second half of the month when the religious authorities will come under severe pressure from public demanding to deliver the promises they have made in the past.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Uranus-Mars quincunx and Mars-Saturn square, Neptune-Ketu ninefold opposition, and Uranus-Saturn ninefold quincunx, and Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares will be responsible for both the natural and man-made disasters during June, especially during June 8-29. In general, June may prove to be a very volatile month from disasters standpoint.
Earthquakes: Based on our evolving earthquake prediction model, during June the probability of an occurrence(s) of an earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher seem high. Most likely dates for earthquakes of magnitude 7 or higher to occur with decreasing probability (highest probability first) are: June 19-21, 26-28, 18, 1, 6-7, 10-11, 16, 29, 12, 23-24, and 30.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.