Date Posted: May 31, 2008
The second half of June may prove to be significant from the global events standpoint. The important challenging planetary plays during the second fortnight of June are: Rahu-Mars (June 15-18) and Neptune-Mars (June 20-23) oppositions, Uranus-Mars quincunx (June 17-21), and Neptune-Saturn ninefold square (June 22-28). The compensatory (positive) planetary configuration for June occur during the last week of June, the Saturn-Ketu ninefold trine (June 25-29) and Pluto-Mars trine (June 29-July 2).
The opposition of Mars with Rahu and Neptune will manifest in the both direct and hidden conflicts and confrontation between the superpowers of the world. The violence and terrorism (especially in the Middle East) will be very intense during the same period. Also, during the same time, the natural and man-made calamities will be very likely. The Middle-East region will be affected the most. Oil price will continue its volatility. Uranus-Mars quincunx is positive for the United States as it will reflect in new domestic political and perhaps international crisis. The Neptune-Saturn ninefold square will manifest in increased covert activities and instability in Russia and China.
On a positive note, by the fourth week of the month, the auspicious Saturn-Rahu sextile and Pluto-Mars trine will be responsible in assuring the political stability around the world.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during the month would be: Russia, China, United States, Iraq, Palestine and Israel.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
President Bush’s operating and the currently dominating planet Pluto will transit though the 7th house of his ninefold progressive chart through June. In addition, his other operating planet, Saturn will transit through the10th house of his progressive chart (the house for his political activities) and the 8th house of his ninefold progressive chart. As a result, he will be faced with new challenges along with the existing ones in dealing with the international as well as domestic matters. His ability to govern the country will be significantly diminished, and it will be reflected in him having frustrating experience in dealing with the congress as well as with his own administration. In general, it’s not a good month for President Bush.
The Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (May 26 – June 3) are not positive for the country. These squares are likely to manifest in natural or man-made calamities. Also, Uranus-Mars quincunx (June 17-21) will prove to be very challenging and perhaps outright negative for the United States as it will reflect in new domestic political and perhaps international crisis that country must deal with. In addition, Uranus-Saturn ninefold conjunction (June 1- 8) is certainly not positive for Bush administration and the conservative republicans. The Bush administration may have to deal with yet another global crisis.
Rahu-Mars and Neptune-Mars oppositions may turn out to be disastrous for the John McCain and his republic party. For democrats, June may prove to be a beneficial month as the democratic party, at last, finalizes the presidential nominee process with the least amount of friction among democrats.
· Russia: During the last ten days of the month, the Neptune-Mars opposition (June 20-23) and Neptune-Saturn ninefold square (June 22-28) will certainly be responsible for new domestic political tensions and rise in covert activities respectively. The Neptune-Jupiter ninefold sextile (June 6-13) is positive for the country from political and economical standpoints.
· Europe: During the second half of the month, the Uranus-Mars quincunx, Neptune-Saturn ninefold square and Rahu-Mars and Neptune-Mars oppositions will be reflected in increased friction between the United States and European Union, rise in covert activities in Europe, and the natural and man-made calamities respectively. However, during the last week of the month Europe may experience positive economic growth and increased political stability.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China the lat two weeks of the month will be marked by social unrest, political instability, the domestic and international human rights issues, and natural and man-made calamities. For Japan and Pacific-rim countries, the month looks to be reasonably neutral from economical progress standpoint.
· Middle East: The Rahu-Mars and Neptune-Mars opposition will be responsible for secret terrorist attacks and continued violence in Middle-East (Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistan region) during June 15 – 23. Also, Uranus-Mars quincunx, and Saturn-Neptune ninefold square will be responsible for intense fighting in Iraq involving deadly clashes between the insurgents and American troops, and a new wave of violence in Iran and Palestine-Israeli region.
· Religion: Jupiter-Mars quincunx (June 13-17) will manifest in the critical challenges that religious leaders must handle in responding to harsh criticism against moral issues of the times.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The notable dates for calamities around the world are likely to be: June 1-3, 13-28.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on June 9-10, 16-19, and 28. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.