Date Posted: April 30, 2012
A total solar eclipse occurs on May 20 approximately during the hours of 23:00 of May 20 to 01:00 of May 21 GMT. This eclipse will be visible in continent of Asia, far-east Asia (east of India), eastern China, Pacific rim-countries, Australia; and also in North America. This eclipse is important since the Sun and Moon will be within 5 degrees from Ketu, the Southern or descending node in the sidereal zodiac sign Taurus. East Asia, North America, Australia, China and Japan are likely to experience undesirable happenings in the weeks following the eclipse.
The important challenging planetary configurations for May include Uranus-Mars (March 27 – April 3) and Saturn-Jupiter (May 13-18) quincunxes, Mars-Rahu/Ketu (May 1-7) squares, Neptune-Saturn (May 27 – July 14) ninefold square and Uranus-Rahu (April 28 – May 4) ninefold conjunction.
While the manifestation of Uranus-Mars quincunx may be reflected in natural and man-made calamities, especially in the United States of America, the Saturn-Jupiter ninefold quincunx may become responsible for challenges that religious authorities must face in carrying out their agenda and at the same time, in restoring people’s faith in religion.
The squares of Mars with the lunar nodes may cause destruction due to both natural and man-made calamities. The Neptune-Saturn ninefold square is likely to become responsible for increased covert activities in Russia and China. The Uranus-Rahu ninefold conjunction may become responsible for difficulties the Republic Party and the leading republican party congressmen likely to face during that period. Also, during the same period, USA and Russia, USA and China may experience a crisis like situation.
The auspicious planetary configurations for May are: Uranus-Rahu (April 21- May 9) and Pluto-Mars (May 13-18) trines, Pluto-Neptune (May 1-11) ninefold trine, Neptune-Rahu (May 2-11), Pluto-Rahu (May 4-20) ninefold sextiles and Neptune-Jupiter (May 11-13) ninefold conjunction.
The Uranus-Rahu trine, Neptune-Rahu and Pluto-Rahu ninefold sextiles will be responsible for very positive period for collective spiritual growth, technological discoveries and inventions. This period will also be positive for economical growth and religious reconciliation.
The Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine is positive in either bringing terrorism under control or even wiping out major terrorist cells through covert operation. In addition, this ninefold trine is good for Russia and to some extent for China. Also, on technological front, expect some positive breakthroughs in medical, high technology and biotechnology fields.
The countries that are more likely to be affected during this month are: the United Sates, Russia, China, Europe and Middle-East (Syria, Saudi-Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel region).
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
President Obama’s operating planet Neptune, being in the seventh house of his progressive chart, continues to be responsible (until July 3) for deceptive environment around him that he ought to be aware of. However, until May 16, with Jupiter in Aries, the 9th house (11th from the eleventh) of his progressive chart, he will continue to be successful in governing the country and inch towards in meeting his goals and obligations to American people. During the second half of May, he is likely to become less aggressive with respect to charging ahead with his domestic agenda. His adversaries are likely to be all over him in trying to pull him down in polls and his public perception.
The Uranus-Mars quincunx may become responsible for natural and man-made calamities during the first ten days of May. The manifestation of Uranus-Rahu trine will be reflected in positive economical and spiritual growth. The influence of the solar eclipse, following few weeks after may 20, may result in undesirable happenings including the man-made and natural calamities. The Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine, and Neptune-Rahun and Pluto-Rahu ninefold sextiles may prove to be positive for the republican party and the republican presidential candidate. The republicans are likely to enjoy the second half of the month as their popularity with Americans is likely to be on rise. In addition, most of the technological areas are likely to see significant progress with increase in scientific inventions and discoveries.
· Russia: The first twenty days of May look to be positive for Russia from political and social stability perspective. The last week of May may prove to be difficult for the country from political stability standpoint.
· Europe: The first and the last week of May are certainly challenging for the continent from the economy standpoint. As a result, possibility of wide spread social unrest and including protest and rioting are more likely. During the third week of May, the occurrences of natural calamities or man-made accidents are likely.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, except for the last week, May looks to be real positive from economical stability standpoint. Also, for the rest of the pacific-rim region and Japan the economical growth will be reflected in rising financial markets during the first three weeks of May.
· Middle East: The Uranus-Mars quincunx may become responsible for violence and unrest in Middle East (especially in Syria, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestine region) during the first ten days and the last week of the month. Also, during the same period, both the natural and man-made calamities (with violence) are likely.
· Religion: Except for the last week of May, the entire month looks to be positive for the world religion and world religious leaders.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur during May 2-11, 20-21 and 27-31.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on May 2, 5, 14-17, 20, 22 and 27-30. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.