Date Posted: October 31, 2008
November begins under the influence of the most important planetary configuration of the decade: Saturn-Uranus opposition (Oct 27 – Nov 14) which occurs once every (on average) 40 to 42 years, and it will be responsible for US presidential election (For details please refer to the Presidential Election Prediction page) political drama with unimaginable twists and turns. . It will also be responsible for a series of financial and social crisis that the United States is going to experience during the first two weeks of November. The other important and undesirable planetary configurations for November include: Neptune-Mars square (Nov 2-4), Pluto-Saturn ninefold opposition (Nov 5-16), Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunx (Nov 15-19), and Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (Oct 21 – Nov 3). However, the auspicious configurations of Jupiter-Saturn trine (Nov 12-28) and Uranus-Jupiter sextile will provide the positive energy to counter the negative influences of the conjunction, squares, quincunx, and oppositions as stated above.
Saturn-Rahu ninefold quincunx and Pluto-Saturn ninefold opposition may become responsible for increased violence in the Middle-East and Pakistani region. Neptune-Mars square may manifest itself in the form of disclosure of a political secret.
On a positive note, Jupiter-Saturn trine and Uranus-Jupiter sextile may prove to be good for financial markets and economies around the world, and very auspicious for technological breakthroughs in fields of medicine, biotechnology, high technology and space science.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during the month would be: United States, European countries and Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel).
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
President Bush’s operating and the currently dominating planet Pluto will continue transiting though the 7th house of his ninefold progressive chart during the entire November. As a result, he will continue maintaining his below par performance when it comes to governing the country. As it has been, his ability to deal with domestic and international matters will continue its slide, and it will be reflected in his failures in dealing with world financial crisis and post Iraq war matters. In addition, during the entire month of November, the transiting Uranus will square his natal Uranus and the lunar nodes and it will transit through the 7th house of his ninefold progressive chart. As a result, there will be very strong disagreements between him and his cabinet members and his close advisors on many matters. Misunderstanding and confusion will also continue to take the center-stage with regards to domestic and foreign matters.
The most important of all the planetary configurations is the first leg of Saturn-Uranus opposition which occurs once every (on average) 40 to 42 years, and it will be responsible for presidential election political drama with unimaginable twists and turns. It will also be responsible for a series of political, financial and social crisis that the United States is going to experience, especially through the last week of October and then through the first three weeks in November. For details please refer to the Presidential Election Prediction page .
Despite the economical, political and social problems, new inventions, scientific discoveries and technological advances will dominate the news. Technological breakthroughs in fields of medicine, biotechnology, high technology, and space science will continue to make the headline news.
· Russia: Except for the first and the last week, November will prove to be reasonably positive for Russia. During the last week of the month occurrences of natural or man-made calamities are likely.
· Europe: The first three weeks of November are not positive for the continent. Economic and political chaos and social unrests are some of the symptoms that continent is likely to experience. Religious activities are likely to be challenged during the first week of the month.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: From the economic growth standpoint, except for the first week, China is likely to do fine during November. Also, for Japan and Pacific-rim countries, the month looks to be reasonably positive from economical progress standpoint.
· Middle East: The first half of the month is certainly not going to be positive from instability and unrest point of view. The violence in Middle-East (Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistani region) will be again on rise and uncertainty and anxieties will return to region. In addition, the last week of the month doesn’t bode well for region’s stability.
· Religion: The second half of the month seems positive for religious leaders and authorities to carry out their activities and new expansions.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The notable dates for calamities around the world are likely to be: November 1-16 and 26-30.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on November 5-6, 11-13, 15-16 and 25.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.