Date Posted: October 31, 2010
The important challenging planetary configurations for November include Pluto-Rahu conjunction and Pluto-Ketu opposition (Nov 15-Dec 7), Pluto-Saturn ninefold conjunction (Nov 20-30), Saturn-Rahu ninefold conjunction (Nov 24-28). And the auspicious planetary configurations include: Neptune-Saturn ninefold trine (Nov 8-13); and Saturn-Mars (Nov 13-15) and Neptune-Mars (Nov 30- Dec 2) sextiles.
The Pluto-Rahu conjunction will become responsible for increased violence and casualties in the Middle East, particularly in Israel-Palestine, Afghanistan-Pakistan region and Iraq. Some part of Europe may get influenced by this conjunction in the form of social and political instability. Possibilities of natural as well as man-made calamities are high during this period all around the world.
The impact of the Pluto-Saturn and Saturn-Rahu ninefold conjunctions will be reflected in political and social turmoil in places like Russia and China. Covert activities and natural as well as man-made calamities will be on rise during this period in Russia and China. The world financial markets will exhibit extreme volatility.
During the first half of the month, the auspicious ninefold trines and sextiles will continue to be responsible for scientific advances and technological breakthrough in areas of biotechnology, medicine, high tech and communication sciences. Also, the world economic growth will be reflected in rising financial markets.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), Russia, China, Europe and the United States.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
Obama’s operating planet Neptune, stationed in the seventh house of his progressive chart, becomes direct on November 7, and with Neptune’s opposition to his natal Uranus, and with five major planets (Rahu, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter) in the twelfth house of his ninefold progressive chart, President Obama will have his hands full during November in dealing with aftermath of mid-term election and with new political challenges as a result. He is likely to continue making some further dramatic changes in his cabinet to meet the current economical and political challenges. With under tremendous pressure to readjust to new political reality, at times he may seem to be not himself. But by mid December he will have regained his poise and confidence to lead the country with new vigor.
The Pluto-Rahu conjunction will certainly be responsible for dramatic changes within the Republican Party during the second half of the month, and towards the end of the month (last week) Pluto-Saturn and Saturn-Rahu ninefold conjunctions will manifest themselves in reviving the future Republic Party. New leaders are likely to emerge in line with the country’s moral and spiritual destiny.
· Russia: While the first half of November will bring stability and prosperity for the region, the second half of the month will see new domestic challenges emerging. The politics is likely to get worse and the man-made as well natural calamities will be on rise during the second half of the month.
· Europe: The first half of the month is certainly positive from economy standpoint. The second half of the month, especially the last ten days of the month will prove to be very challenging for the continent from all aspects: social, economical, political and global relations. During the third and the fourth week, the the possibility of occurrences of natural and man-made calamities will be high.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The second half of November is certainly not good for China from social, economical and political standpoint. The Pluto-Rahu conjunction and Pluto-Saturn and Saturn Rahu ninefold conjunctions will become the cause for socially chaotic situation and rising social tension. The financial markets will be volatile during the same period. Destruction of wealth due to natural calamities or man made accidents are also likely during the same period.
· Middle East: The second half of the month will be negative for the region since terrorism, violence and social unrest will likely to accelerate, especially in Israeli-Palestine and Afghan-Pakistani region. The economic conditions in the region may deteriorate.
· Religion: The influence of retrograde Jupiter in Aquarius will be reflected in slowing down of philanthropic activities around the world. The religious and spiritual leaders will use this time to reflect on past and perhaps understand the underlying current for world spiritual transformation.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like extreme weather conditions, wildfires, hurricanes, heavy rains, air crashes as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on November 20-30.
Earthquakes: Based on the new earthquake prediction model (based on 1900-2009 data), the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on November 1-2, 5, 9, 20, 24, 27-28 and 30. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.