Date Posted: September 30, 2003
In the first week of October Saturn’s squares with lunar nodes (until Oct 3) and Mars-Uranus conjunction (until Oct 4) will likely keep the world events to be dominated by news from and about Iraq, guerrilla warfare between the US arm forces and the Iraqi opposition forces, continued violence in Israel-Palestinian area. To top it all the outcome of the California recall election will likely to be very dramatic and shocking. In addition, Neptune-Jupiter quincunx (Oct 12-21) will create an atmosphere of confusion in the religious as well as in the financial world, and Mars-Rahu ninefold conjunction (Oct 12-15) may become responsible for a renewed violence in Israel-Palestine region or a terrorist act possibly against US interest abroad. On a positive note, however, Uranus-Saturn (first week) and Pluto-Ketu (third/fourth week) ninefold trines and Saturn-Jupiter (fourth week) sextile will certainly promote political as well as social stability and keep situations from becoming seriously dangerous in most places around the world including a possibility of restart of the Israeli-Palestine peace process.
The countries that are likely to make headline news are: United States, Israel, Palestine, Russia, China, and Middle eastern countries including Iraq
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
As predicted in September—– President Bush had been under tremendous pressure and defensive for his political agenda with Iraq War (addressed United Nations and asked help from other nations) and other domestic as well as international matters (first time acknowledged that there was no evidence to support the link between al-Queda and Saddam’s regime for 9/11 attacks, and the White House leak). Indeed, as predicted last month, September was not a good month for President Bush.
During October Neptune will continue its transit opposite President Bush’s natal Mercury and Pluto, and as a result he will continue to come under pressure and be on defensive A continued surge in violence in Iraq will put added pressure on Bush administration to defend its position. In addition, the Uranus-Mars conjunction (at least until Oct 11) in the fourth house of his ninefold natal chart will bring out his stubborn and adamant qualities in dealing with practically anything and certainly force him to deal with new emerging national security related issues or crisis, and Saturn’s transit over his natal Sun means not only he must take care of his health and worry about his personal safety but his father (former President Bush) must also take care of his health and safety.
For a very short term period, however, President Bush’s crisis period is likely to peak in the first two weeks of the month and then at least for a while (probably during the last week) he is likely to get some political break causing, to some extent, public perception to favor his job rating.
During the first and the last week of the month Republic Party is likely to do better in gaining more voter’s confidence over their rival Democratic Party. However, during the first week President Bush will continue to remain under pressure to handle Iraq and Israeli-Palestine peace situations. California recall election is likely to end up as a classic drama with a series of twists and turns and a surprise ending. As per my analysis between Lt. Governor Bustamante and Arnold Schwarzenegger Lt. Gov. has a better chance subject to their birth information accuracy.
· Russia: As noted last month for international affairs, the last week of September was favorable for the Putin administration which was reflected in Mr. Putin’s visit to USA. he will continue to enjoy the favorable period through the first week of October. However, October 12-21 may turned out to be a period pf crisis for the Putin administration due to a possible domestic or an international event.
· Europe: Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares may become responsible for violence or a terrorist act during the first week of the month, and also, during Oct 12-15 period. During the third week (Oct 15-23) some sort of religious crisis is likely to take place that might impact the continent seriously.
· China, Japan and Pacific-rim Countries: During the first week of October China is likely to enjoy a positive relationship with USA. However during the same week the outbreak of domestic problems in the form of either social or political crisis are real possibilities.
· Religion: During most part of the month religious activities and authorities will likely to come under pressure from their counterparts to yield to more reforms. Also, morality will become an important issue in dealing with some legal matters that will seemingly test Church authority as well as religious faith. Loss of a religious figure is likely.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Periods during which such calamities are more likely to occur are: Oct 1- 3, 9-15, 21-23.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.