Date Posted: September 30, 2008
October is going be filled with many significant events that will profoundly influence our financial and social life. In particular, United States along with the European nations will feel the intensity of these events. The important undesirable planetary configurations for October include: Saturn-Rahu quincunx (Sept 29 – Oct 9), Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (Oct 2-5), Rahu/Ketu-Mars squares (Oct 23 – 25), Saturn-Uranus opposition (Oct 27 – Nov 14) and Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (Oct 21 – Nov 3). However, Pluto-Ketu, Neptune-Ketu and Rahu-Saturn ninefold trines will provide the positive energy to counter the negative influences of the squares, quincunx, and opposition as stated above.
Saturn-Rahu quincunx may become responsible for increased violence in the Middle-East and Pakistani region. Instability in Europe may be the result of manifestation of Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares. The deadly Mars-Rahu/Ketu squares will become responsible for increased violence in several places around the world, especially in the Middle-East and in the USA. And the most important of all the planetary configurations is the first leg of Saturn-Uranus opposition which occurs once every (on average) 40 to 42 years, and it will be responsible for presidential election political drama with unimaginable twists and turns. It will also be responsible for a series of political, financial and social crisis that the United States is going to experience, especially through the last week of October and then through the first three weeks in November. For details please refer to the Presidential Election Prediction page.
On a positive note, Pluto-Ketu, Neptune-Ketu and Rahu-Saturn ninefold trines will prove to be very auspicious for technological breakthroughs in fields of medicine, biotechnology, high technology and space science.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during the month would be: United States, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), and Europe.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
President Bush’s operating and the currently dominating planet Pluto will continue transiting though the 7th house of his ninefold progressive chart during the entire October. As a result, he will continue maintaining his below par performance when it comes to dealing with domestic financial crisis, international matters as well as with post Iraq war crisis. As it has been, his ability to govern the country will continue its slide, and it will be reflected in his failures in dealing with the representatives of congress (both republicans and democrats) as well as with his own administration. In addition, during the entire month of October, the transiting Uranus will square his natal Uranus and the lunar nodes. As a result, expect more disagreements between him and his friends, cabinet members and his close advisors. Misunderstanding and confusion will also continue to take the center-stage with regards to domestic and foreign matters.
Saturn-Rahu (Sept 29 – Oct 9) quincunx and Uranus-Saturn ninefold quincunx (Oct 8 -11) may become responsible for natural and man-made calamities and outbreak of an unwanted social, financial or political crisis. The presidential candidates of both parties will got through the unprecedented experience of bitter campaign.
Saturn-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares (Oct 2-5) and Rahu/Ketu-Mars (Oct 22-25) squares will be responsible for tremendous challenges that American will have to face. While the first week of October is not favorable for the republican party and the presidential candidate John McCain, the second week will prove to be negative for the democrats.
And the most important of all the planetary configurations is the first leg of Saturn-Uranus opposition which occurs once every (on average) 40 to 42 years, and it will be responsible for presidential election political drama with unimaginable twists and turns. It will also be responsible for a series of political, financial and social crisis that the United States is going to experience, especially through the last week of October and then through the first three weeks in November. For details please refer to the Presidential Election Prediction page .
Despite the economical, political and social problems, new inventions, scientific discoveries and technological advances will dominate the news. Technological breakthroughs in fields of medicine, biotechnology, high technology, and space science will continue to lead the news.
· Russia: Overall the month of October will prove to be reasonably positive for Russia. During the last week of the month occurrences of natural or man-made calamities are likely..
· Europe: Except for the second week, the entire month is not positive for the continent. Economic and political chaos and social unrests are some of the symptoms that continent is likely to experience. Religious activities are likely to be challenged during the second week of the month.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: From the economic growth standpoint China is likely to do very well in September. Also, for Japan and Pacific-rim countries, the month looks to be reasonably positive from economical progress standpoint.
· Middle East: Except for the second week of the month, the entire month appears to be unfavorable from instability and unrest point of view. The violence in Middle-East (Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistani region) will be again on rise and uncertainty and anxieties will return to region.
· Religion: During the second and third week religious leaders and authorities are likely to face new challenges in carrying out their routine activities.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The notable dates for calamities around the world are likely to be: October 2-11 and 23-25.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on October 5-7, 14, 17-18, 25-26 and 30. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.