Date Posted: September 30, 2009
The first couple of weeks of October are going to be filled with lots of events that will influence world politics, regional politics and world religions; and we are likely to experience increased man-made and natural calamities and swings in world financial markets during the same period.
The most important planetary configurations for October are: Rahu-Mars opposition (Oct 6-9), Neptune-Mars (Oct 2-5) and Pluto-Mars (Oct 16-19) quincunxes, and Uranus-Neptune ninefold square (Oct 1-19). Other important planetary configurations include Uranus-Saturn ninefold quincunx (Oct 4-7), Saturn-Rahu (Oct 1-4) and Uranus-Mars (Oct 2-5) trines, and Saturn-Mars (Oct 9-13) sextile.
While Rahu-Mars opposition may become responsible for both natural and man-made calamities causing destruction and loss of lives, and perhaps a demise of an international level political leader, the Pluto-Mars quincunx may manifest itself into a sudden outbreak of an undesirable happening, and also, into the both natural and man-made calamities. The Neptune-Mars quincunx may become the cause for covert activities among leading nations and for possibilities of both natural and man-made calamities.
The manifestation of Uranus-Neptune ninefold square will be reflected in abrupt change (either positive and negative) in relationship between USA and Russia (and countries of former Soviet Union) and magnificent advances in science and technology through innovations, inventions, and discoveries.
The auspicious Saturn-Rahu and Uranus-Mars trines and Saturn-Mars (Oct 9-13) sextile will be positive for world economical growth and increased optimism for future all around the world.
The countries that are most likely to be affected during this month will be: European countries, United States, Russia, China, Middle-East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine and Israel), and India.
- United States of America:
President Obama and his administration:
For President Obama, his operating planet Ketu continues to be in the twelfth house of his progressive chart and in the twelfth house of his ninefold progressive chart during this month. As a result, he will continue to face more political challenges (both international and domestic) from political conservatives. Also, the sixth house retrograde Jupiter in his progressive chart, and the first house Jupiter in his ninefold progressive chart will not be able to provide him with sufficient energy to successfully face the political challenges. In addition, during the last twenty days of October, the Uranus becomes operating planet for him and it will reside in the seventh house of his progressive chart. Therefore, more domestic political challenges as well as emergence of new political crisis are very likely. However, the transiting Uranus’s sextile aspect with his natal Saturn will likely to help him with in pursuing the issues such as health care reform and fiscal economical policies.
During this month Rahu will conjunct his natal Saturn, and as a result, minor health issues may come to the surface that must attend to. Also, the political stress may reach its high point during this period resulting in a very frustrating experience for him.
The Neptune-Mars quincunx is not positive for republicans as they will be on defensive during the first week of October. However, during the same period, the Saturn-Rahu trine will prove very positive for them, and therefore republicans may become successful in achieving what they want to achieve. For the democrats the first two weeks are not positive. They will be constantly confronted by the republicans and will not be successful in pursuing their agenda in both the houses. However, the second half of the month is positive for the democrats. There will be some kind of final agreement on health care reform bill that will be eventually passed.
The Neptune-Uranus ninefold square will manifest in new advances in science and technology through innovations and breakthroughs.
· Russia: The Neptune-Mars quincunx and Rahu-Mars opposition are certainly not positive for Russian government during the first ten days of the month. These planetary forces will manifest themselves in creating new friction with the western world including the USA. However, the Saturn-Rahu trine and Saturn-Mars sextile may provide upper hand to Russia in international politics. During October, rise in natural and man-made calamities are likely.
· Europe: The Saturn-Rahu trine and the Saturn-Mars sextile may become responsible for positive economical growth for the continent. However, Rahu-Mars opposition and Pluto-Mars quincunx will become responsible for increased friction between the USA and European countries. Similarly the Neptune-Mars quincunx will manifest itself with the new religious and social challenges for the continent that the respective bodies must deal with them. It will also be responsible for natural and man-made calamities.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: Except for the first ten days, the month looks to be reasonably favorable for China, Japan, and other countries in the region from economical progress standpoint. The friction between the USA and China is likely to escalate during the first ten days of the month. Also, during the same period likelihood of natural or man-made calamities is high.
· Middle East: The Rahu-Mars opposition and the Neptune-Mars and Pluto-Mars quincunxes will provide plenty of ammunition for increased violence in the Middle-East region (Iran, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Pakistani region). There is a possibility of an emergence of new crisis causing the increased friction between India and Pakistan during October.
· Religion: The Saturn-Jupiter ninefold opposition may become responsible for increased pressure on religious authorities to carry out their routine activities during the first week of October.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The natural calamities like droughts, wildfires, heavy rains, air crashes, severe weather conditions, as well as man made accidents are more likely to occur on October 2-9 and 16-19.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on October 5-9, 13, 15, 18-19 and 27-29.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.