Date Posted: August 31, 2001
Compared to August the month of September is likely to be relatively a lot less stressful for most of the world, especially from natural and man-made accidents, terrorism, and violence standpoints. Also, after the first week of September, expect some relief to the volatile region of Israel and Palestine.
The major planetary configurations that are likely to be dominant during August are: Pluto-Rahu ninefold conjunction (and Pluto-Ketu ninefold opposition), Uranus-Rahu/Ketu ninefold squares, Neptune-Pluto ninefold trine, and Uranus-Saturn sextile. The first two configurations are likely to be responsible for accidents and instability in general, the latter two will nullify the negative effect caused by the first two configurations by providing favorable and positive energy for world prosperity.
Due to a strong Pluto-Rahu ninefold conjunction continued violence and terrorism activities between Israelis and Palestinians will be in the limelight during the first week (Sept 1-9) of September. Pluto-Neptune ninefold trine is likely to boost the rate of new discoveries and innovations in biotech as well as in the high tech areas. However, the squares between the Uranus and the lunar nodes will likely to result in chaotic activities in the United States that would affect political, social, and economic activities in a negative way. Topics like stem cell research will provide the fuel for the national debate, and it could lead to some nasty incidents. Countries like Russia and China are likely to stay in good shape and will likely to be successful in providing the positive social, economical, and political atmosphere to their people from prosperity standpoint.
- United States: For Bush administration, overall, September will not be as bad as August. September 11-25 period is good for the republicans and for the Bush administration, although the administration needs to be a bit more careful during September 17-27 in dealing with Russians and Europeans. The first week of September will relatively be quiet for Bush, but then he is likely to face new domestic challenges from democrats that would test his leadership. I expect him to do fine. In the latter half of the month for the entire country, in general, expect some very difficult period perhaps due to a series of natural disasters or political instability or social unrest.
Democrats will have very frustrating time from September 9 onwards and they need to be careful not only in dealing with republicans but among themselves. They are likely to fail in carrying out their mission and political agenda. Republicans on the other hand are likely to enjoy a relatively easier period.
· Russia: In general, beginning September 10, the rest of the month is very positive for Russia to make political as well as economical headways. Dealings with USA will yield positive results for Russia. During the first week (Sept 1-8) of the month Putin administration may have to deal with a political crisis with in his own party, but I think, he should be able to handle it successfully and overcome the crisis.
· China, Hong Kong, and Pacific-rim countries: For China, as with Russia, the last three weeks of September are positive. During the first week, however, China should be more careful in dealing with other countries. Both man-made and natural accidents are very likely during the first week of the month hindering the economical and political progress.
· Europe: From stability point of view September may turn out to be just fine for Europe except for the friction between the European community and the United States. The friction may increase and the dealings with the USA may become a big stumbling block for their economic progress.
· Religion: Uranus-Jupiter ninefold opposition (Sept 10-14), and the ninefold squares between Jupiter and the lunar nodes (Sept 13-16) are likely to bring tough challenges for the religious authorities in dealing with their liberal counterparts.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Except for the first 10 days of the month, pretty much the entire month is going to be filled with events that have to deal with both man-made and natural calamities, especially for the United States, and to some extent both the continents of America.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, and accidents, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters in the northern hemisphere, and equally intensive droughts in the southern hemisphere; and thunderstorms, earthquakes, air crashes and fires.