Date Posted: August 31, 2006
The most challenging and perhaps scary planetary configurations for September are Pluto’s direct squares with the lunar nodes Rahu and Ketu (Sept 20 – Oct 18), Saturn-Neptune direct opposition (Aug 25 – Sept 6) and a total solar eclipse (September 22). However, the counter-acting favorable planetary configuration that may become responsible for world political and economical stability are Uranus-Rahu (till Sept 15) and Pluto-Neptune (Sept 6 – 30) ninefold trines.
Pluto-Rahu and Pluto-Ketu squares will be responsible for rise in natural and man-made calamities all around the world, renewed insurgency in Iraq, and escalating fighting in Israel and Palestinian region. Saturn-Neptune direct opposition will manifest in covert activities in the middle-east region, looming nuclear threat from Iran and North Korea and deceptive global politics and media coverage. The Middle East will continue to be the center stage for ongoing conflict between the militants and Israel (and its allies) dominating the world events. The relationship between Russia and Western countries including USA is likely to be strained.
Despite the negative influence of planetary configurations as described above, the hope for the world stability will come from Uranus-Rahu and Pluto-Neptune ninefold trines. Advances in scientific research and technology will continue unabated.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: United States, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, North Korea, key European countries including France and United Kingdom and Russia.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Towards the end of the month as Uranus begins to quincunx his Natal Pluto, president Bush is likely to come under intense pressure from his advisors and cabinet people to pursue the path of withdrawal of U.S. military force from Iraq.
Although his Neptune trines his natal Moon and Jupiter all through the month, the tenth house ninefold Neptune will create an atmosphere of deception around him. And as a result, he is likely to become totally delusive and end up making wrong decisions on both foreign and domestic policy issues. The post-Iraq war crisis will continue to dodge him until he finally gives up sometimes before the end of the year.
Although the Uranus-Rahu ninefold trine (Aug 4- Sept 15) is very positive for the country during the first half of the month, Neptune-Saturn direct opposition (till Sept 6) and Pluto-Rahu/Ketu direct squares (Sept 20-30) will create new challenges that will manifest in political crisis, social discontent, and natural and man-made calamities. The general mood of Americans will reflect discontentment and anxieties, and it will take magic to inject hope back in public mood as the country will be busy continuously dealing with one crisis after another.
Mars-Uranus direct quincunx (Sept 24-27) will be responsible for social unrest, increased crime rate, natural and man-made calamities and fire related incidents. A possibility of an undesired event affecting the country negatively during these four days can not be ruled out. However, advances in technology and science will continue unabated at phenomenal rate.
For republicans, the first (Sept 1-11) and the fourth (Sept 22-27) week are not positive. The split between the party will be sharper and the credibility with American people will be on decline. The party leaders will maintain distance from Bush administration due to post-Iraq war mismanagement and failed domestic policies.
For democrats, September will prove to be a favorable month as Uranus-Rahu ninefold trine will manifest in increased prestige and popularity of the party (till Sept 15). New party leaders will emerge as a result.
· Russia: The first and the last week of the month will be disastrous for Putin administration due to political unrest or internal management conflicts. A possibility of a shift in political power from one party to another can not be ruled out. Man-made and natural calamities will also play important part in disrupting normal life in Russia during the first week and Sept 22-26 period.
· Europe: The month is likely to be filled with a lot of covert activities and deceptive politics all over the continent. The first week is certainly bad from the occurrence of a natural or man-made calamity standpoint.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The first and the last week will be politically very challenging as Neptune-Saturn opposition will manifest in a deceptive atmosphere in politics. A possibility of riots can not be ruled out. From economic progress standpoint the entire region is likely to experience a sudden short term slowdown..
· Middle East: Violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and in Palestine-Israel regions will continue through all month, especially during September 1-6, 12-15, 20-30. An eruption of a terrorist activity in one of the middle-east countries not listed above (maybe Syria, Iran, or Saudi Arabia) exists during the first week of September.
· Religion: The Saturn-Neptune opposition (Sept 1-6) will certainly play an important role in creating apparent chaos between different denominations of religious groups and authorities. A possibility exists for a stepping down of an higher religious authority or a shameless scandal being exposed during the first week of the month. During September 12-15, in general, religious authorities will be very secretive and are likely to experience challenging environment that will directly oppose their policies and goals.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Neptune-Saturn direct opposition, Uranus-Mars direct quincunx and Pluto-Rahu/Ketu direct squares, and Solar eclipse will be responsible for both the natural and man-made disasters during September. The notable dates are: Sept 1-6, 12-15, and Sept 20 – Oct 18
Earthquakes: Based on earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher are likely to occur on September 1-2, 4-6, 15-16, and 28.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.