Date Posted: August 31, 2007
There are several planetary configurations, both positive and negative, that will be influencing the world events in September.
The positive ones are: Neptune-Uranus (through the entire month), Pluto-Neptune (Sept 8 – Oct 2) and Saturn-Rahu (Sept 1-4) ninefold trines; Uranus-Saturn (Sept 23-26), Neptune-Saturn (Sept 24-28), and Pluto-Saturn (Sept 25-30) ninefold sextiles. These will be responsible for world political stability and economic growth. Also, advances in technology and science will be more prominent as they manifest through remarkable breakthroughs via research in biotechnology, medicine, high tech industry and engineering sciences.
The negative planetary configurations include ninefold squares of Uranus (Sept 1-5) and Pluto (Sept 4-15) with lunar nodes Rahu and Ketu, direct Uranus-Mars (Sept 2-5) square, Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (Sept 12-25), and Neptune-Rahu (Sept 1-11) ninefold quincunx. These will manifest in the form of both natural and man-made worldwide calamities, escalation of violence in Middle-East, particularly in Israel-Palestine and Iraq region, rise in covert activities in Europe and Russia, and breakdown in diplomatic efforts between the United States and Middle-Eastern countries.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: United States, Russia, some of the European countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, and Palestine, and Pakistan.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
His operating planet Uranus quincunxes his natal Moon through the entire September and therefore, President Bush will certainly likely to flip-flop many times in his decision making process. As a result, he will continue to look to be a weak and exhausted president responsible for his own downfall. In addition, the current position of Rahu quincunxes with his natal Neptune makes him practically blind in seeing the reality and therefore, he will become the victim of his own deception and continue to be a stubborn and isolated man. September (as it was in August) may turn out to be yet another extremely stressful and depressing month for him in dealing with foreign and domestic issues. And again, if he doesn’t yield to his opposition on Iraq war issues, he will continue to do worse in coming months.
On a positive a note, with Neptune’s trine with his natal Rahu and Uranus might bring him some relief from continuous pressure from his adversaries. It may come from an event that will temporarily take him off from the public spotlight.
During the first week of the month Uranus-Rahu and Uranus-Ketu ninefold squares, and Uranus-Mars direct square will certainly very negative for the country as their manifestations will be reflected in political confusion, a large scale violence that might include terrorism, and natural calamities. Pluto-Uranus ninefold conjunction (Sept 12-25) may manifest in extreme changes in social and political environments. On a positive note, the Neptune-Uranus ninefold trine will be very auspicious as advances in technology and science will be prominent as they manifest through remarkable breakthroughs via research in biotechnology, medicine, high tech industry and engineering sciences.
For democrats, the first half of September will prove to be a very challenging month. However, the last ten days of the month looks to be great for them.
For republicans, the first week of the month is positive. But the third week may prove to be disastrous in dealing with Bush administration as well as with democrats on foreign and domestic issues.
· Russia: In general, the first ten days of the month are not positive for the country. During this period the covert activities will be on rise and man-made and natural calamities are likely. However, the relationship between the USA and Russia is likely to improve during this month. The last third of the month is very positive for the country and for the Putin administration, and it will be reflected in the economic growth and political stability..
· Europe: In general, first week of September is going to be very unfavorable period for the continent from economical growth and political stability standpoint. The disagreement of the European Union with the United States on several political and social issues will be prominent. However, during the third and the fourth week the continent is going to enjoy prosperity and peace.
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: For most of these countries the first weak of the month is not positive from economy and political stability standpoint. During this period natural and man-made calamities are likely. The rest of the month is likely to witness prosperity and economic growth in the region.
· Middle East: The violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine-Israel regions will accelerate during the first half of the month. Covert activities and killing behind the scenes will continue to dominate the news. The last week of the month is less negative. The notable dates for violence related activities are: Sept 1-15, 19 – 25.
· Religion: The entire month seems to be either neutral or positive (especially during the last ten days of the month) for the religious activities all around the world.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: The likely notable dates are: Sept 1 -15 and Sept 19-23.
Earthquakes: Based on our earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher, if occur, are likely to occur on Sept 3, 9, 10, 13, 20, 25, and October 2.
While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.