Date Posted: August 31, 2000
The month of September, especially the latter half, is going to be dominated by discoveries and inventions in the scientific world. Also, expect lot of merger and acquisitions in the financial world. New ideas are about to take seed in the world of religion. Social norms are likely to get transformed to a new level. The battle of ideology between liberals and conservatives in the United States may intensify, but look for positive outcome resulting in all of us benefiting from it. Overall, it’s a positive month for most part of the world.
· United States: The first half of September may bring difficult challenges for Clinton Administration due to internal tensions, crisis, and mismanagement. But the latter half of the month should emerge with solutions to those challenges. The foreign policy efforts will be rewarded. The USA will certainly be in position to offer a strong leadership and guidance to the rest of the world.
The Republic party is likely to have difficult time maintaining the lead it has enjoyed in August. Expect it to meet some rough times during this month. Their presidential nominee Bush is likely to fall behind in poll against his democratic rival Mr. Gore in the latter part of the month.
Democrats are likely to come out of woods and get to enjoy some easy time and popularity during the second part of the month. Expect Mr. Gore to make real headway against his opponent.
· Russia: From economical standpoint, Russians are going to enjoy some positive developments. Expect some close collaboration between USA and Russia during the second half of the month. However, on domestic front the country may be facing real challenges and difficulties during most of the month.
· China, Hong Kong, and Pacific-rim countries: On a political level, China may go through some difficult times in resolving domestic issues. Tension between USA and China may be on rise during the first half of the month. But from economic standpoint, the entire pacific-rim region, China, Japan, and Hong Kong are likely to enjoy some positive developments..
· Europe: In general, the first half of the month Europe is likely to continue enjoy its good period in the economical and political areas. However, during the second half of the month, a possibility of a monetary or political crisis can not be ruled out.
· Religion: An excellent month for religious activities around the world. New welcoming changes are likely despite some difficult situations. More liberal approach in religious field is likely to take root.
· Natural Calamities: Except for September 17-19 period, and perhaps September 25-30 period, the month is likely to be trouble free. These natural calamities may include extreme weather conditions, droughts, thunderstorms, earthquakes, fires, and natural accidents.