Date Posted: October 31, 2006
November begins with Jupiter’s entry (Oct 27) in sidereal Scorpio and Saturn’s entry (Oct 29) in sidereal Leo and retrograde Mercury (Oct 29) in Scorpio. In addition, the challenging planetary configurations for November are Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx (Nov 18 – Jan 31) and Neptune-Mars (Nov 16-19) and Saturn-Mars (Nov 27 – Dec 1) squares. However, there are several counter-balancing favorable planetary trines that will be responsible for world political and economical stability, and some of them include Pluto-Saturn (Nov 1 – Dec 5), Uranus-Mars (Nov 6-10), and Mars-Rahu (Nov 22-24) direct trines and Pluto-Ketu (Nov 13-20) and Saturn-Ketu (Nov 21-29) ninefold trines.
Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx will be responsible for natural and man-made calamities all around the world, rise in tension between Russia and USA, insurgency in Iraq, and escalating fight in Israel and Palestinian region. Neptune-Mars and Saturn-Mars squares are likely to manifest in a chaotic and undesirable event(s) in the form of natural or man-made calamities.
The influence of positive trines is likely to become a significant factor for the world political and economical stability as a result of world economic expansion, diminishing friction between liberals and conservatives in the United Sates, and higher probability of successful diplomatic solutions for Iraq and Israel-Palestine regional crisis as well as for the temporarily benign nuclear threat from Iran and North Korea.
The countries that are likely to make headline news will be: United States, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, Russia and China.
- United States of America:
President Bush and his administration:
Since all through November Uranus quincunxes his Natal Mercury, President Bush will continue to be be under intense pressure from his advisors as well as American people to pursue the path of withdrawal of U.S. military force from Iraq as the post Iraq war activities are clearly move in the direction to prove that Iraq war and subsequent US involvement has been a huge liability. In addition, for him Mars has become an influencing operating planet and will be in the first house of his ninefold progressive chart. As a result, he is likely to display his anger, frustration, stubbornness more openly, and consequently likely to act irrationally.
Although his Neptune continues to trine his natal Moon all through the month, the tenth house ninefold Neptune will create an atmosphere of deception around him. And as a result, he will continue to be totally delusive and end up making wrong decisions on both foreign and domestic policy issues. The post-Iraq war crisis will continue to dodge him until he finally gives up sometimes before the end of the year. During the last two weeks of November lunar nodes will be squaring his natal nodes and Uranus resulting in more unwanted challenges for him.
Pluto-Saturn, Uranus-Mars, and Mars-Rahu trines are certainly favorable for the country from prosperity and international reputation standpoint. However Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx (Nov 18 onwards) may become responsible for a new challenge creating increased friction between USA and Russia.
For republicans, although Pluto-Saturn trine is positive, it’s not enough to warrant them a victory in the midterm congressional elections. They are likely to lose considerable amount of seats in both congress and senate as a result of their declining popularity due to domestic scandals and Bush administration’s post-Iraq war mismanagement and failed domestic policies.
For democrats, the first week of November (due to Uranus-Mars trine) looks to be very promising to achieve positive results in the midterm elections. The first half of the month is absolutely favorable for the democrats. During the second half of the month they may need to be on guard from getting ahead of themselves on certain domestic and international issues.
· Russia: In general, the first part of the month is positive for the country, and during the second part of the month the Putin administration is likely to face political challenges, especially in dealing with the United States on international matters. Man-made and natural calamities are likely during the second half of the month.
· Europe: Overall, the month looks to be positive for Europe. However religious leaders are likely to experience challenges from public on several items of their agenda..
· China, Japan, and Pacific-rim countries: The last week of November will be politically very challenging for China as Saturn-Mars square will manifest in political unrest and a new domestic crisis (possibly economical or political). A possibility of riots can not be ruled out.
· Middle East: Although violence and suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan and in Palestine-Israel regions will continue through all month, the rate of such activities is likely to taper off. Diplomacy might take center stage in dealing with some of the middle-east problems. The likely dates for violence related activities are: Nov 16-19, Nov 27 – Dec 1.
· Religion: Overall all around the world religious activities are likely to be appear less provoking and normal. The religious atmosphere is likely to create more harmony among people than divide them. However, this may prove to be a temporary state.
· Natural and Man-made Calamities: Neptune-Mars and Saturn-Mars direct squares, and Neptune-Uranus ninefold quincunx will be responsible for both the natural and man-made disasters during November. The likely notable dates are: November 16-19 and Nov 27- Dec 1.
Earthquakes: Based on earthquake prediction model, the earthquake(s) of magnitude 7 or higher are likely to occur on November 12-14, 17, 23-25, and 28. While man-made calamities may manifest themselves in terrorism, unrest, violence, accidents, and air crashes, the natural calamities are likely to include extreme weather conditions such as severe cold winters, and equally intensive droughts, hurricanes or typhoons, thunderstorms, earthquakes and fires.